Calvin19

Would YOU want your name on the WBFL?

i always make jokes like that. then get this bad feeling in my stomach and the urge to clarify with everything that i was joking. just to make sure i don't jinx myself or something.

i agree there. I know aven was joking, but i get scared that some think we are not.

Please include me WHEN its my time ....

(And don't forget to bury me face down so the rest of the world can kiss my ass when i'm gone ...) :P:P:P:P:P

hey man,
i want to be on the list pre-humanously even if i never make it there post-humanly.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Not a base jumper here, but I've been around the block a couple times. Something to consider is that many mistakes are only mistakes in retrospect, when things went wrong.

If they went right, then it's ballsy, gutsy, pushing the envelope, how we succeed, or cool.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

youve been around the block a few times yah i bet you have .

I want on that list 2

mindtrick, I am banning you from this forum for 1 week for innapropriate sexual comments. Respect your elders, especially Texas girls.
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

Not a base jumper here, but I've been around the block a couple times. Something to consider is that many mistakes are only mistakes in retrospect, when things went wrong.

If they went right, then it's ballsy, gutsy, pushing the envelope, how we succeed, or cool.

Wendy W.

BASE is not Skydiving

as long the list is done nicly as it has been,then i´ll take my place the day it comes,untill then i´ll just stick arround:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Yeah! If I made a mistake then others learn. If I didn't make a mistake and still go in then I am so cool! But maybe getting into the sport was the mistake made at the beginning.:P

I have worked with the list for many years, trying to learn from mistakes. We have made a big study from it and the results are really clear. People die from fucking up, cause they are humans.. its human to fuck up.

If I go in Id like my name and all details to be on the list, to help others. I wish there where a World BASE Incident List. that would teach us even more.

There is a great way to keepyoure name away fropm the list... dont fuck up or dont jump.
/Martin - Team Bautasten of Sweden