MyTwoCents

New Fatality List

Good luck with this one! If I was you I would delete the post! Just my two cents!

Speaking of 'Pissing on Graves'...

BTW Jaap if your calling the witness protection program like aaron recommended, maybe we could get a group rate? ;)

Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."

whoa man, i have a big problem with those plagerised Calvin pissing things. the freaking xtian cross praying ones are even worse.

i knew you would, why do you think I picked that one out of aaaaaallllllll of the other images of somebody pissing on stuff that google came up with? B|

edit: cross praying ones? huh? that doesnt sound like calvin to me....

Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

the "Xtian prayong calvin" is horrible.

Calvin is to smart to be conned into that kind of moronic nature. i would know.

this is off topic, im done.

I find absolutely no humor in including #113 on the list.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

I did laugh at it. For a second [:/]. Then I thought about it, and I argee. I'd rather have no list than that on it.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~Adam Savage

i really don't find RIPping/pissin' on #113 or Christians all that funny??? what next JEW'S AND THE STAR OF DAVID. MUSLIM'S AND A PRAYER RUG. goofin' on someone or their religion is one thing but pissin' on it/them is another. ..........................i'm not religous-- but pissin' on some kid prayin' TO A CROSS or pissin' on jimmy H./h.i.d.g.a.f./#113 aint all that funny either.

i'm don't agree alot with what JIMMY H. does or say's but.......com' on guys?!?!?

LATER

later
NPS SUX ASS

That is some funny shit. Don't worry about those people's feelings. They Honestly don't give a fuck.

i really don't find RIPping/pissin' on #113 or Christians all that funny??? what next JEW'S AND THE STAR OF DAVID. MUSLIM'S AND A PRAYER RUG. goofin' on someone or their religion is one thing but pissin' on it/them is another. ..........................i'm not religous-- but pissin' on some kid prayin' TO A CROSS or pissin' on jimmy H./h.i.d.g.a.f./#113 aint all that funny either.

i'm don't agree alot with what JIMMY H. does or say's but.......com' on guys?!?!?

LATER

later

easy there killer,
i have no problem with peoples personal views of reliegion of anything. -I- was, sarcasticly annoyed that the plagerised calvin charecter had been used in something. this has nothing to do with Jimmy H, I like him. even if i disagree with his opnions sometimes.

Calvin being portrayed as a kid who piss on anything like that is just wrong. its EVEN WORSE for him to be thought of as praying. its just wrong. I ama huge fan Of C+H, and Bill Waterson. and there is a reason he does not sell the rights to Calvin or Hobbes.

the attatchment in my other post was satirical, just to show how the two plagerised calvins is a wrong thing to do, and it does notmake any sense.
one fo those things that rednecks and whoever use to puton their trucks. the morons.

i know , i know. but..........

just the whole pissin' thing??? seems a little, uh well you know. :o

and puttin' jimmy h. as-#113 is kinda like wishin' him dead??? :o i don't wish that on anybody in BASE. B|

anyway i do get it. but.....i don't know????

later :o

NPS SUX ASS

I'm pretty sure that MyTwoCents wasn't placing Jimmy himself on his list as #113, but rather the HIDGAF attitude that jimmy has been known to portray.

My attachment of calvin pissing was meant to signify him pissing on the HIDGAF attitude, not on JimmyH, or on whoever it is that will become #113.

I picked the calvin pissing icon in particular because I knew it would get calvin19's panties in a tight little bunch ;)

I am now getting this creepy feeling that Karma will end up making me become the real #113, just because of that attachment... *shudder*

Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

I'm pretty sure that MyTwoCents wasn't placing Jimmy himself on his list as #113, but rather the HIDGAF attitude that jimmy has been known to portray.

Actually, I didn't add anything at all. I was just the messenger that posted the link. Doesn't mean it wasn't funny as hell though.

This thread got me thinking though. Is it time we put some black death comedy back into our FJCs? When did all the newschoolers become a bunch of politically correct sissies with their panties in a wad?

The drinking game that Jimmy Halliday suggested sounds like a pretty good time to me. In fact, I think I'm going to try that tonight with extended rules. The winner has to pack the rig, and the loser has to jump it from the gnarliest local object. Preferably in broad daylight.

Losing a friend is a terrible thing. BASE can kill you. Christmas is on December 25th. Wooptiefuckingdo...

again---i know, i know.---i do get it.

i thinks i'mz gettin' old and sensitive or sumthin'!

but still......

later got to get to workin'
NPS SUX ASS

the attatchment in my other post was satirical, just to show how the two plagerised calvins is a wrong thing to do, and it does notmake any sense.
one fo those things that rednecks and whoever use to puton their trucks. the morons.

Speaking of rednecks, anyone for some TruckNuts??:)
Remembering Coombesy....always...5/27/06

Jason, is this because you do not have a sense of humour? I don't think it was meant to be serious, it was a joke and it was friggin funny!

Holly, don't take it toooo seriously, again, I don't think it was going to be left there and it was funny, a joke and quite fitting at the time!

I dare say that those few on the list I know would have chuckled and probably still are....

TwoCents hit it on the head, what happened to the fun?!

When did BASE jumpers get to be whiny wuffos on par with skydivers??!! Yes, I still skydive but seriously.

Now everyone try with me.................HAHAHAHAHAHA

Carry on.....
SabreDave

Actually, it's the old schoolers that don't like the present format of the fatality list. I count 15, 17, and 25 years in the sport for the most outspoken opponents. Or are you talking about another group of politically correct sissies?

When did all the newschoolers become a bunch of politically correct sissies with their panties in a wad?

(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

I stopped laughing at death after the 2nd BASE fatality I witnessed. No one wants to end up on the BASE fatality list, especially when they're still alive.

Jason, is this because you do not have a sense of humour?

The list should stay for many reasons in my opinion, but this post should not have been posted, and it show how tasteless some people are. It is the posters responsibillity, and he can not say he is only the messenger!

I stopped laughing at death after the 2nd BASE fatality I witnessed. No one wants to end up on the BASE fatality list, especially when they're still alive.

Jason, is this because you do not have a sense of humour?

OK, fair enough. I know from personal experience what it is like to watch someone you love die from high speed impact with the earth and yes it does suck the proverbial goat's ass but I still choose to laugh. It is your right to not find it funny but for me it's the old laugh or cry thing. I have cried and I am done with that part (almost) so I choose to laugh. It wasn't a person they put there it was an acronym.

More than a few thought it was Jimmy on Holliday but #113 was just in reference to the HIDGAF attitude he promotes. I guess as usual, some will see humour and some will see bad juju.

Peace out Jason and I am sorry you have have been witness to that twice! It is the very unfortunate side of what BASE is as you are obviously aware of.

If I crater in, I truly hope when my friends have done some crying that they can then laugh about it, about me, about who I was.

I still have some internal struggle with the knowledge that BASE is something where I have and will continue to meet the coolest, friendliest, most life-loving, honest and open people around. Many jumpers that I have met made an impact on my life and i know that death will continue to snatch them away, sucks ass but I/we must try to accept that or it will crush our souls and maybe our sense of humour.....
SabreDave

You know what black humor is??

It also looks like we're up to 113 now... :(

if you´ll be #113

RIP

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

the fatality list is exactly like the incident forum. meant to be a reminder and learned from. if you don't like it don't read it. if you read through these forums you would think this was the sport of arguements.

fuck base jumpers whine a lot.