HydroGuy

MN, WI, IL, IN, OH, MI ....

Flying into MSP this evening. For the next week or so...MSP -> Green Bay -> Milwaukee -> Chi Town -> IN or OH
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

Thats nice to know.

both IN and OH are big places :)

P.S. You should be happy, this is more response then I got to Miami thread.

both IN and OH are big places
P.S. You should be happy, this is more response then I got to Miami thread.

Really? I already received 32 PM's:)
But to elaborate for you, I have accounts everywhere, and if I don't have better criteria at that time (like a specific appointment or a trade show) I schedule my business trips around exit points. So after Chi Town I am free to go basically anywhere in IN, OH or MI

Oh yeah, I was just kidding about the 32 PM's

pm me for th cincy crew. jimmy
Nothing I could do, I totally shit when I fart! -JK

You really get around dont you. Must be nice to schedual work around exit points rather than schedual exit points around work.

You really get around dont you. Must be nice to schedual work around exit points rather than schedual exit points around work.

I have to give props to TruckerBASE. I have never met Dennis, but I had seen his exploits on here before he was banned and on the Blinc archives. He gave me the "inspiration" for lack of a better term to bust my ass and alter things so that I could make a living while traveling and flik stuff everywhere in the process.

accounts? don't you mean clients? must be nice to be a top shelf gigolo(sp?) is what everyone should be saying.
word to your mother,
RJ$$
BASE 1117

this hydro guy is mad cool i jumped a b uilding with him in NYC hes heads up and super cool

Everytime Trucker came into town, he'd crash at my place and when I got home from work, there'd be beer in the fridge, my dog was tired out and food sitting on the table...
It was kick ass when he was OTR....

-smd7

Did you ever go back and say hello to our 6'6" 300 pound witness and his two pit bulls? Wasn't his name Anthony? We should find him and flik his 28th story window for the hell of it.

I'll be in NY sometime in June...