SabreDave

Ask Nick...
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Ask Nick...

He just did...
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

Nick asked to have it removed, as to why he wanted it removed... ask him directly.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I asked that it be removed and I apologize to all who were offended.

I should have thought that one through a bit more . . .

NickD :S
BASE 194

yes not so funny, but i think that can be happen, if you, like nick, so often work on this delicate theme.

yes not so funny, but i think that can be happen, if you, like nick, so often work on this delicate theme.

Not so funny to joke about death?? You should change your avatar as it might offend anyone who has a friend killed while trespassing. IN fact, some BASE jumpers have been killed while tresspassing so you must be an insensetive person!!???
Or maybe, getting all upset about such trivial things is a little overboard??
Nick, don't sweat it man, it WAS funny. If I end up as crow food at the bottom of a wall please put my list description permantly in Shizzle Wizzle mode!:P
SabreDave

yo
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

Nick asked to have it removed, as to why he wanted it removed... ask him directly.

Why are you telling me, I didn't ask anything...

Did you kill Tom?
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

I was just waiting for somebody to post that :P
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."

I was one of thouse asking you to remove it as i didnt see it as funny,thank you for removing it:)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

The only people who moderate each forum are the folks whose names are listed at the top of the main page for that forum. In this case, that's just me. So, if moderation action is taken in this forum it was either done by me, or by Sangiro, who, although he's not a BASE jumper, is the guy who pays the bills around here.

If you have a complaint about the moderation generally, or about my removal of Nick's thread at his request specifically, I suggest you direct it to either myself or Sangiro.

Thanks!
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

How about non-skydiver/non-BASE jumper and non-BASE jumpers moderating a BASE forum! Ha!
Gravity Research Institute

The only people who moderate each forum are the folks whose names are listed at the top of the main page for that forum. In this case, that's just me. So, if moderation action is taken in this forum it was either done by me, or by Sangiro, who, although he's not a BASE jumper, is the guy who pays the bills around here.

If you have a complaint about the moderation generally, or about my removal of Nick's thread at his request specifically, I suggest you direct it to either myself or Sangiro.

Thanks!

I was under the impression that it was PhreeZone, not you, who had removed it. Also, since it was per Nick's request, I don't really care either way. I was just making a comment about a skydiver moderating the BASE subforum.