hollyhjb

Information from Twin Falls area

So, I've been talking to friends and family in the Twin Falls area lately, and I asked those working in the media industry there what the deal was with all the recent reports of suicides and other issues at the bridge.

What I've gathered is that there is a group that is recently trying to push new legislation at the bridge, and the reports are getting pushed into the paper to help the case. I know there is always people out there that think regulation is the answer, ect, ect. I'm sure the current locals may be a little more informed.

Anyway, this is just an FYI because I was a little surprised of the information. Last Labor Day was super chill, and maybe this Memorial Day isn't the time to start the Twin Falls "boogies" again.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~Adam Savage

I haven't seen any articles about this, but I don't read the paper everyday. I did however see a comment published from someone calling for more security cameras and a fence to stop the bodies from piling up under the bridge. I hate laws that are designed to protect people from themselves. I feel its just a way to keep people alive longer so they can pay more taxes!

I will not attend a memorial day "boogie" at TF this year. an off weekend sure. but after last years shitty, horrible, events, count me out.

-nic

RIP SD :(:([:/]

AWwww come on, You know you want to go. If you go, I will go. We can take turns Goin-In. You go first.