katzurki

bad accident video

Phew! Risk vs Reward?

Not sure how he did the numbers on that bad boy.....

Seems pretty pointless?

Underhung anything start me with flickering amber and just gets worse!!

Pete Mac

I've got three years of gymnastic trampoline training and a season of platform diving. People ask me why I don't do aerials in BASE...

Well there you go. I'm happy to see this video made it here, because too many close calls never see the light of day. I've done my fair share of stupid shit, so maybe this is hypocritical; but damn there is no excuse for this guy's complete inability to stop after his second flip. Not in a BASE environment.

I used to go to Twin Falls to make some jumps. Nowadays I just go there to see ten-jump-wonders do their first gainer. It's more entertaining.

AGREED i use to love TF now i very rarly go any more and i only live 3 hr's away...i'm not the best base jumper in the sport or been all over the world or have a million jumps,,but it make me sick to see the change i've seen in the last 6yrs

We'd kill for for a cliff like that in So Cal . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

Here in Scandinavia we wouldnt even look at it as a jump. To short and to underhung. looks like crap tp me
/Martin - Team Bautasten of Sweden

>>Here in Scandinavia we wouldnt even look at it as a jump. To short and to underhung
A sure testament to how it was and how it is now. That's the best part of BASE. And it's the reason we, all of us, deserve a round of applause . . .

Progress is a funny thing. Sometimes you can't really enjoy it, because someone is always telling you it's not progress at all, it's just the way it is . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

It was the best we got until just recently ago when some new cliffs were discovered. This is still one of the highest cliffs available locally, of the few avaiable locally at all.

seems like he almost hit the wall in freefall...B|..
this jump looks similar to my cliffstrike(except from the frontflip)..be carefully out there folks..:|