diveout

FLik 354 review

Exit weight is approx 245. Canopy has Vtek and Multi.

#1)PCA from the potato: Seemed to take a bit longer to inflate than my current Troll 305 (322) but I have not PCA'd the troll from that object so I can't be sure/ no video comparison avail at this time.
Brake lines are quite long, so is the controll range. Due to the size; the canopy turns slow on toggles. Surprising penetration in moderate wind and butter soft landing.

#2)Short delay 48" zp pc(potato). Same, seemingly noticeable, barely longer inflation time. Nice response on heavy single riser input to change flight heading. To my delight: I was not flying backward - the wind had picked up and most of the locals were not jumping, same butter soft flare and landing.

#3) 4.5second slider up delay on 880' A with 42"pc. Really, Really sweet deployment. Canopy was a little more responsive on toggles due to the slider-up assembly. Landing nice.

#4)5+ second slider up delay on 880' A with 42"pc. Really, Really sweet deployment- on heading, quick but soft -again. This time I cranked down hard both rear risers, then let up on the right riser just to see how it would turn. I was WAY surprised by the responsiveness of that particular turn. I should have landed it with the brakes stowed for the practice...nice landing (again)

I might see about the 5th control line, so far I like it. It makes a very nice addition to my gear options -along with the custom Huck-it container made for the canopy.

is Huck-it ray's new container ?1pinor 2pin ? what is the max. weight of passenger are you taking on the tandem base canopy
"A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body; jealousy is like cancer in the bones ..."

I'd love to see some video of those deployments on a big BASE canopy.....is there any?

is Huck-it ray's new container ?1pinor 2pin ? what is the max. weight of passenger are you taking on the tandem base canopy

The Huck It is made by Tree, in Twin Falls, Idaho. It's my understanding that he's planning on ramping up production next winter, but this year he's got too many other things going on with his real business and his family. So, if you want one, you'd be best off to contact him directly, or just wait until he decides he's ready to go into full scale production.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I have some POV from the FF @ the potato but you can't tell anything. No video of the deployments, no.