freeflychris

Whats the best way

I was wondering when buying a canopy outside the us whats the best way to handle payment. They want to use a swiss account. is there any other way you guys would recomened. Thanks for your help.

If it's a known company, no problem. If it's an individual, I'd pick something that has insurance.(if you get ripped)

Don't know just how much insurance Paypal has though.

I've used Paypal, with good results. I assume you're buying from a private party, so you'll also want to check references and make sure they're not going to rip you off.

I don't think Paypal standard insurance is enough to cover a canopy. I'm not sure if you can get more. It's a super convenient way to move money around internationally, though.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

www.escrow.com

I used escrow to buy my canopy (was in the US though). I really liked it. You have to pay for the service (based upon the cost of the good purchased), but it's worth it.
Nathan

I was wondering when buying a canopy outside the us whats the best way to handle payment. They want to use a swiss account. is there any other way you guys would recomened. Thanks for your help.

are you buying in Switzerland ?
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM