lucy_alice

BASE TATTOO!!!!!!!!

freshly done still red and sore lol!!! this is the 1st tattoo i have done relating to base jumping!!

Damn. :S
The idea is kinda cool but still...

Ah well. At least he/she didn't get HIDGAF tattoed (sp?) on his/her skull. :|

Damn. :SAh well. At least he/she didn't get HIDGAF tattoed (sp?) on his/her skull. :|

Seriously, I thought you were asking how to spell "HIDGAF". Lol.

I guess you were asking how to spell the past tense of "tattoo". HIDGAF.

Hey at least i put it in a place where i could hide it even if it came out lame (which it didn't) I happen to realy like it so HIDGAF

Hey at least i put it in a place where i could hide it even if it came out lame (which it didn't) I happen to realy like it so HIDGAF

I'm reading nothing but good news here.

Clair,

Since you don't have to hide it, post a picture
In theory, there is no difference bretween theory and practice. In practice, however, there is. -

"RIP Forever Brian Schubert. Always remembered, Never forgotten" - Leroy DB
http://www.johnny

dont have a picture, but You can see the finished product on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZueY_TEsPwo

Do your parents like it.
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

this seems a bit surreal.

people seem to get rather bent when Clair and this tattoo come up. if you challenge her on it, expect her to reply HIDGAF.

I actually agree with her (except I do not agree with her militant advocacy of HIDGAF).

think about it. BASE is about freedom. many will say it is wrong. some don't like how we get our altitude. we do it despite the naysayers.

'course this forum has beat up on the "ooh, look at me vids." who posts many of those? people who DO GAF. that is who.

if everyone BASE jumped for their own personal reasons, I think things would be better. too many here really care about the social cache of their jumps. they want to be recognized. they want to be cool. they want to have bragging rights.

if BASE jumpers accepted the HIDGAF philosophy, I suspect the petty bickering would decrease dramatically.
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse

Well my philosophy is live and let live so was being a dick when I made that comment and in retrospect I probably shouldn't have made it. I'm sorry for disregarding my own values.

Then again, if you get a tattoo with a message like that, and show it off on youtube, I suppose you can take it (regardless of the message in the acronym).

BASE jumping and Tattoos are both very personal. To some people you'll never be able to justify either. I like it, but then again I have a spatula tattooed on my arm, go figure.

"HIGAF" Honestly I Give A F*^%

Yeah, but you pull off the splatula ya dead sexy fucker.

edit to add:
Clair...yours just makes me all warm and twitchy...but I'm wrong freaky. Not jailbait freaky, but freaky.
- Harvey, BASE 1232
TAN-I, IAD-I, S&TA

BLiNC Magazine Team Member

So.... who got the idea first you, or Brittney Spears?
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

I have a spatula tattooed on my arm

Hmm, maybe you should try to
get Abbie to sponsor you :P

Rigger, Skydiver, BASE Jumper, Retired TM

next tatto should be in blacklight ink...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Dude he totally does! Once I got the tat he said I could crash at his place and jump the bridge for free! I couldn't pass up a deal like that.

"HIGAF" Honestly I Give A F*^%

i dont have pics, but a few of you have seen my CG (center of gravity) tattoos.

Airplane plans/example drawings have a symbol (attatched) that marks the center of mass, or center of gravity.

I spent about 2 hours in my packed BASE rig, with a good freind meauring my exact center of gravity while wearing a rig. any pilots or mechanics understand how important the CG of a flying/rotating object is.

I marked it, then went to the tat place, and had them tattoo a CG symbol about 4cm diameter on my pitch and yaw axis in respects to a wingsuit. (roll would be on the top of my head or my quach:S)

Ill take a pic and post them sometime, im in bed half asleep though.

its cool, i imagine throwing a flip off a big fat rock and my body rotating around the cross point of my CG tattoos.

its not a huge multi-colored A and weird people falling off, but its what i wanted, and it means a lot to me. i spent a lot of time designing my first flying machine... me...

hahah i shaved my head and got the tattoo about a year and a half ago