cincybase

420 Fest (Cincy Style)

Just wanna give a biggups to all the boys and girls who participated in this past weekends jumps. Congrats to everyone working on their Bling B.A.S.E also T.J. for my seventh packjob for the weekend those 2 hours sleep saved my ass.we managed to do sunset loads,sunrise loads and also middle of the fuckin day loads.Had to wait for bikers,hikers, friggin canoers,people drivin home drunk at T.C.O.B,trains, medivacs, and B.K cause he dont like getting shocked at exit. whats the problem,we all seem to like it. also Big ben for doin number 1 five years to the day,how fitting is that? jimmyk
Nothing I could do, I totally shit when I fart! -JK

we managed to do sunset loads,sunrise loads and also middle of the fuckin day loads.

:-)
it was a fun weekend!
Nathan

It's obvious that you don't remember the evening to well. I didn't mind getting shocked, in fact, I kinda liked it. To tell you the truth, my taint was getting shocked, and it was awesome, I wouldn't mind sitting up there for an extended period of time, with some lotion or something. I'm a mans man, after we jumped I went and lifted weights and then built all sorts of shit.

BK aka Mans Man

Yeah, once you get used to the (Taint Treatment) as I like to call it.Had to grab a dudes harness during an electrotaint session, he just couldnt let go, its as if he was just there for that one reason.
Nothing I could do, I totally shit when I fart! -JK