Para_Frog

How'd we miss this dude?

And you gotta love a town that has to rule out a BASE jumper.

Clicky

Autopsy reveals clues to body found Monday
By Cassidy Friedman
Times-News writer
TWIN FALLS -- An autopsy today revealed an unidentified man's body found early Monday evening on the south side of the Snake River Canyon near the Perrine Bridge had reached "an advanced state of decomposition."

A Twin Falls County Sheriff's Office press release described the man as white, between 30 to 40 years old, about 6 feet tall with medium build, and short brown hair and facial hair.

He was not wearing a parachute or a harness, said Nancy Howell, a spokeswoman for the sheriff's office.

"It's not obvious why he was there," Howell said.

A hiker called 911-dispatch just after 5 p.m. Monday to report finding the body.

A forensic anthropologist is scheduled to examine the body. Toxicology results are pending.

Because the body was found so severely deteriorated, the sheriff's office asks anyone with information to call dispatch at 735-1911 or Sheriff's Investigators at 736-4109.

I thought the smell was just the whispy bouquet of Jerome in a westerly wind

Edit to add: "Grab my rig dude" IS part of my pact!
- Harvey, BASE 1232
TAN-I, IAD-I, S&TA

BLiNC Magazine Team Member

yeah me and a few of my friends were there all this weekend hiking out the long way. Im so surprised we didnt see anything,apparently he was very close to the trail or at least thats where the cops were looking. We all thought it was just an animal. We def noticed a little odor too, and some flies. I feel bad for the poor hiker who found the body but at the same im glad it wasnt me cause a few times I hiked out alone.

When we saw prob 20 or so people standing looking over the canyon wall with a bunch of cops mon, we walked over to asked them what they were looking at and some girl told me they said on the news they found a body. Funny they all drive out to the bridge to see a dead body, kind of morbid huh?
~Shelly

Watch for the new HBO series:

"The Sopranos, Twin Falls . . . "

NickD :)BASE 194

You sick fucker. :D

- Harvey, BASE 1232
TAN-I, IAD-I, S&TA

BLiNC Magazine Team Member

Watch for the new HBO series:

"The Sopranos, Twin Falls . . . "

OH NICK. i can't believe your the same guy who i did my first "B"/qualified for B.A.S.E with!

HAVE you no sHame!:$

later nick d. and of course---JUST KIDDIN'???
NPS SUX ASS

>>OH NICK. i
On the Building that night.

That was the scariest way to walk off a building for the first time.

Nothing to hang onto to . . .

You did all right. And, when you were standing there, I looked over @ Eric and we both smiled at each other . . .

...now that you mention it...i probably didn't know any better so i just figured it was normal...the only weird thing 2 me was i'd never seen anybody "do" a "B" before....so when you guys made me go first i really didn't know what 2 expect??

i now have come to realize i too like somethin' 2 hold on to! heights still creep me out (i'm a pussy i know).

i'm glad i got it on video! the best part was when the "urban" homeless gentlemen started yellin' at me as i was landin' across the street---------------- "this is my street. this is my parkin' lot!! gets outta my parkin' lot" or sumthin' that ....oh the memories!!

hell that was almost a year ago. hmmmmmmm???

later nick d.
NPS SUX ASS

Eric... Eric Lee, BASE 144?
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

That was good, except I've never been ashamed, to walk back down . . .

That was good, except I've never been ashamed, to walk back down . . .

your right dude, as they say better to be on the ground wishin' instead of.......................................

hell yeah, most of my recent adventures i've had to walk down cuz stuff wasn't quite right. after i put in a ton of time and leg work and drivin' and in the end no jumpin'!

but i am walkin'. there will be other "fixed" things to do! in the last 4 or 5 months have been thinkn' alot about not worrying bout needin' 2 get the jump so bad at any risk. CUZ I AINT GETTIN' ON YOUR LIST! just like you told me the first time i met you:

Me: "hey nick. i read the list all time."

You: "GOOD! DON'T GET ON IT!"

later man
NPS SUX ASS