nicrussell

stunt junkies tonight

on dish net what channel is stunt junkies on....

thanks

==========================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

marta rocks. i hope they have shots of jimmy looking worried like they did of marta for jimmy's stunt.
word to your mother,
RJ$$
BASE 1117

The Discovery Channel. Try #182 at 7pm or 11pm Pacific time on dish network. It's on channel 29 on Comcast at 10pm where I live.

thanks a bunch....

feel a bit silly and all.......discovery channel....

after reading all the stuff about Jeb and all.....

anyways thanks again

========================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

im surprised they didnt make a bigger deal of her hitting the flag...

i mean, life was over when she had a 180 on a bridge.

2) Please do not stand on top of the handrail.

The transportation department, which owns the bridge, has asked that jumpers not stand on top of the handrail because it distracts motorists, and they are concerned that it may cause motor vehicle accidents on the bridge. The bridge is the main entry to town from the interstate, and accidents on the bridge back traffic up all the way through town.

I saw them jumpin from the rail many times during the show. WTF?

Maybe the rule should read "Don't jump from the rail unless you have acquired a film permit from the proper authorities."

Which, I would bet dollars to donuts that they did have.
:S

pope

marta empinotti is jumping off a bridge off of a moving semi tonight on S.J. 10pm

Thanks for the tip!

Let's see what it would take to get the NPS and the Discovery Channel to allow us to do an episode from El Cap!
Gravity Research Institute

Those shots of jumping off the top of the handrail were from like 6 years ago. Man, those were the days...

All I have to say is, Marta you kick ass! You are such a cutie :)

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~Adam Savage

Sweetness. Can't wait to see it. :)

Maybe the rule should read "Don't jump from the rail unless you have acquired a film permit from the proper authorities."

Which, I would bet dollars to donuts that they did have.
:S

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dollars!
Film permits cost lots of dollars!

While donuts may influence cops to look the other way, only dollars - paid to municipal coffers - will buy film permits.

pope

nice jump marta....I'll have to agree she is quite the hottie....jimmies one lucky dude....

keep up the great work

mike

=====================

Damn,
Nice job Marta.
We (ATL crew)got a similar call from a well know energy drink a couple of years back to perform the exact same jump. It was for the sales and marketing staff at a conference in WV. They found themselfs at a very well know take out area after a rafting trip....When all of the sudden two jumpers on top of a truck fell off... some 850+, only to be saved by their parachutes. Only exception was it was not exactly approved or the traffic stopped. Cant forget the peoples eyes seeing two guys surfing the truck.

Pretty damn cool seeing the frist jumper look back at me a ask....was that the 7th or 8th expansion joint??? and then dissapear off the truck...only to be reunited back again in free fall.

Love those moving truck jumps.

Seem to remember another Zoo load off a camper (allthough stopped )

AAHHHH

Glad to see you do it right.

Hope you all are doin well.