Twoply

Finally!

After a newborn daughter triggered 5 month and 12 day break, I'm back.

Made a relaxing launch from 650' tonight with the winds down the wire a bit more than I like. Nice offheading in that direction to make it interesting. Flew through the wires. Soft landing. Clean getaway too.

The best part is that I remembered to buy beer beforehand because they stop selling it at 1am here.

Cincy can kiss my white ass!

The best part is that I remembered to buy beer beforehand because they stop selling it at 1am here.

congrats... be happy you don't have "dry counties" like here in NC (AKA BIBLE BELT)
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

That's the spirit!! As the winds continue to tame themselves up here in the northlands we'll show them how its done :P

Meanwhile we just had to cancel 3 jumps here today in michigan... 2 after climbing...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

gusty wind = the devil

edit to add pic
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."