cessna54tango

New Forum

But fuck it, let’s see how many people Nick is going to ban just because of free speech, something you probably have no fucking clue about being from the part of the world you are.

:D
Dude, you're a scream!
Nelson is actually a white guy with shoe polish on; Evita is a gay guy who dresses up like a chick and wants to be president (oh wait hang on that's true).
:D
No free speech in South Africa; That's funny!
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

Hey Nick,

Wow sangiro, you actually took time to check it out!

Oh absolutely - and I'm going to keep going back to monitor the explosive growth over there. Wouldn't want to miss it for the world! ;)

Oh, I tried to PM the tomisgay guy but I could not. I guess he got banned already…any particular reason for that?

You tried to PM yourself? What's up with that man?

How many people are you going to pretend to actually be? The number of times you have come on here with 2 or 3 usernames at the same time, just to have conversations with yourself and agree with your own alter egos and imaginary friends is a little sad.

I'm glad you have your own forum now. You can register as many usernames as you want on there and start your own choir.

something you probably have no fucking clue about being from the part of the world you are.

What is this "free speech" you speak of? :S
Safe swoops
Sangiro

So if you are so certain I am Nick, why in the fuck I am still allowed to post?

Because if you give it a little time (on your new forum of course) you will learn that from time to time you encounter individuals who are so blinded by their own BS that you should allow them a little room to run... even if just for a day or two. They end up exposing much more about themselves, about who and what they are, than anything else.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

They end up exposing much more about themselves, about who and what they are, than anything else

Wow. I’m shocked! I guess you and virtual BASE god tom suffer from the same delusion: You both believe that the virtual world is actually for real!

Truth to be told, having not met you I have no idea who the fuck you are regardless this freak show you have created/are dictating.

But in a twisted way, I’m kind of glad you think I am Nick.

>>You both believe that the virtual world is actually for real!
I'm real.

I know Tom is real.

I'm pretty sure Sangiro is real.

The only un-real thing is you.

NickD :)BASE 194

I'm real.

I know Tom is real.

I'm pretty sure Sangiro is real.

interesting topic.

perception tends to be reality. each and every one of us creates the world we live in. our views tend to filter out some information and emphasize others.

when anyone is in love, they tend NOT to see their partner's flaws (they discover them later...)

if you think the world treats you in a hostile manner, you tend to respond the same. this ensures the world DOES treat you with hostility.

oh, and for some, dreams are more vivid than "reality." they prefer them.

at the new forum, people can create whatever reality they choose. just because the internet is virtual, does not mean it is NOT real...

but people are free to believe whatever.
we all get to create our own world...
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse

you can also tak sombody else identity who themself is not real.
wat deos it make you (me) then?
litle pic just for you justadude
;)

my place i work

Now Borat that's funny!

But given the time you spent on it I wonder who the geek is ;)

Dude, if it sucks so bad here, why DO you keep coming here?! Seriously, why?

And yes, it is the virtual world and people frequently adopt online personalities that do not corelate with their real personalities, but that does not mean that you can't tell ANYTHING about people from what they post online. Like in your case, maybe I can't tell much about what you are really like overall, but the fact the you keep coming back here and creating new IDs and just can't seem to let go of something you continually insist sucks DOES tell me one thing about you for sure--YOU are fucking OBSESSED with this place. And each time you come back here to stir the pot just further confirms that. Let it go, dude, LET IT GO.

I don't care who you are. That pic right there, that's funny! B|

Safe swoops
Sangiro

Dude, if it sucks so bad here, why DO you keep coming here?! ... YOU are fucking OBSESSED with this place. And each time you come back here to stir the pot just further confirms that. Let it go, dude, LET IT GO.

I went through something very similar several years ago, but not with an internet forum (it was a political party, actually..) -- I felt that I had gone through such an awful experience, taken so much abuse, that even after I had "left" I kept showing up at subsequent events to gloat and cause misery (look up "schadenfreude": very apropos). I eventually realized that I was essentially grieving over the loss of something that was important to me -- as soon as I realized this, I was able to deal with it and move on, without having to lash out at those I felt were responsible.

It takes time though, but correctly identifying the problem puts one well on the way to being able to heal.

:)
Looking for newbie rig, all components...

Makes sense!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

Call me a n00b, but I haven't seen any moderator actions that weren't justified... Personal attacks and naming of sites is just plain uncool.

Ether: Registered Feb 2, 2007, 4:43 PM.....unfortunately you haven't been around long enough to know what you're talking about.

Personally, if stuff is happening that you're having issue with, I'd rather that it be talked about directly rather than sly and vague references be made.

Sure....you exercise piece of mind and you get shut down or people start going crazy. In addition, moderators and other moderator disciples will be on your ass.

Take care, jump more, post less!

"we can either clmib down...or take the 15 second express shuttle" ---- during a snow storm on a 1000 foot antenna

Fucking morons...

Let me 'splain why we are all here...

Grab the Cheetos

I included and old fav.
- Harvey, BASE 1232
TAN-I, IAD-I, S&TA

BLiNC Magazine Team Member

classic!

"we can either clmib down...or take the 15 second express shuttle" ---- during a snow storm on a 1000 foot antenna

people do create their own realities for themselves, and they differ greatly between people. being online does alow a false persona to come out, i would know. but lets not get to philosphical here.

i dont care what someone posts online, or what i here about people through dz.com, i will still jump with anyone tommorow.

its not like on the night before bridge day these people are pissing on our rigs in the hotel. its just the internet. its just the BASE forums. its amazing how many posts i see with the sig line 'jump more post less' with a sig line like that, why would i see those posts all the time?

Edit:::: well, that is, i will jump with anyone as long as i am not burning something down, or going against the etiquete of BASE jumping. of course.

Ether: Registered Feb 2, 2007, 4:43 PM.....unfortunately you haven't been around long enough to know what you're talking about.

Take care, jump more, post less!

Ahhh, I see your back!? Just taking a break from the "kick ass" forum?
Now to your most recent..........
So you know how long she may have been lurking here??
And I see you should practice what you preach. Go jump off something instead of posting so much!?!?
Or did I not undertand what you meant by jump more, post less?
Kids these days............
SabreDave

people do create their own realities for themselves, and they differ greatly between people. being online does alow a false persona to come out, i would know. but lets not get to philosphical here.

false persona?
or simply one they choose not to show in "real" life?

remember, we are all multifaceted beings. we show one facet to co-workers, another to family, yet another to lovers, etc.

instead of "false" persona, maybe I'd find "typically hidden" persona a better fit.

oh, and the obsession with this site implies an addicition to whatever persona they use here. something about this forum is consuming a ton of energy!
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse

Here, it's out; now everybody knows what happened to the imaginary friend you so often mention last summer while you were helping him kit up at the exit.
See how many people will want to jump with you now that via the internet your clumsiness has been exposed!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

I think i get it.
your talking about the kid who does all that crazy stuff and no one believes him? i havent seen him in a while. i think he was repressed