worldsocold

how much harder is opening on full zp topskin vs. F111 topskin @ terminal v.???

havin' another canopy made. flik 244. gonna have Full zp top skin. just curious about how much harder the teminal openings are vs. F111???

probably goin' non vented. but might have one put on each side of center cell.

all input from terminal zp topskin jumps pro and con would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
NPS SUX ASS

if not vent, ACE might be better with top skin, or not get 260 or 266 ?
"A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body; jealousy is like cancer in the bones ..."

hey al.

just using for 10+ sec. jumps. and also for skydivng. ZP LASTs alot longer AS well (can do lots of skydives on it and still do lots of long delay BASE as well).
need a 244 for specific jumps/reasons.
also i like the FLIK alot! it luvs to fly. it's what i know and currently own.:)

again just curious about the openings of FULL ZP topskin vs. F111 top skin. During teminal V.:)

NPS SUX ASS

It's noticeable, that's for sure.

If you want to get a real feeling for it, why not borrow a ZP topskin canopy and just do the comparison?
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

It's noticeable, that's for sure.

If you want to get a real feeling for it, why not borrow a ZP topskin canopy and just do the comparison?

PM sent

Later

NPS SUX ASS

Why do you want to load the hell out of a 244? Just curious. PM me if you're feeling shy.
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

I have a ZP Ace and a ZP Blackjack. I use the ZP Ace primarily for slider up, and keep the Blackjack for slider down. I have about 185 jumps on a non-ZP Blackjack, so I can offer that for comparison.

The CR Blackjack and Ace are WAY better in my opinion. Not only is the full topskin unnecessary, but it isn't a CR canopy. CR canopies are made by PD, and only the first third are ZP, which makes packing and everything else way easier.

I can't imagine any time when vents/valves are better. If you want to tame the openings, try different nose treatments, and go with a small hole slider, or even a solid slider. I've jumped both terminal, and I would prefer the Blackjack with small hole over the Ace with big hole, and they both rock.

I can't imagine that you're going to do 5-8 terminal jumps in a night, so just take a hard opening on the one a night that you will do, and pull lower...
Gravity Research Institute

Why do you want to load the hell out of a 244? Just curious. PM me if you're feeling shy.

just lookin' 4 sumthin' i can skydive (no D-bag terminal & sometimes D-bag) alot and still use in BASE (ZP=longivity) and has a little more performance for certain situations. obviously not thinkin' of tighter landing areas or low stuff. just higher stuff. with decent landin' areas etc...............i'm sure you have an idea............

i do realize if i have a mal. it will now be a faster mal. consideriing i'm already a little heavy with my 266's.

later
NPS SUX ASS

again i would just like input from people who have FULL ZP TOPSKIN TERMINAL BASE OPENING EXPERIENCE PLEASE. ( i'm not really yelling just imphasizin'-- i swear!)

and i don't care too much about who the maker of the canopy is. just the opening of your all ZP topskin BASE canopy at terminal that's all. pro's and con's.

thanx all.
NPS SUX ASS

I have a ZP topskin FOX with Multi, V-Tec, 5th line

I like it alot,

For terminal & wingsuit jumps I use my large mest slide with just a primary stow. I don't roll my nose I leave it wide open. My openings are possitive but I, like to know my canopy will be there when I ask for it.

Packing a full ZP top skin is not a problem you get used to it very quickly.

I also like the integraty of a single material top skin

It is hard to conpare it to my non ZP canopy
a MOJO as there are so many other difference (vents ect)

Greeny
PM me if you need more

I have a ZP topskin FOX with Multi, V-Tec, 5th line

I like it alot,

For terminal & wingsuit jumps I use my large mest slide with just a primary stow. I don't roll my nose I leave it wide open. My openings are possitive but I, like to know my canopy will be there when I ask for it.

Packing a full ZP top skin is not a problem you get used to it very quickly.

I also like the integraty of a single material top skin

It is hard to conpare it to my non ZP canopy
a MOJO as there are so many other difference (vents ect)

Greeny
PM me if you need more

-------------------------------------

PM SENT!! i think we started to talk about this in person about 2 weeks ago in so.cal dz? i think you are the same person? but you had to go b4 i got to ask about your openings. ah it's "GREENY" i was lookin' 4 green??
NPS SUX ASS