base570

BC, PNW

My wife is thinking of going back to college so we will be checking out the schools in the following areas from 4/19 through 4/27. I might be able to get away for a few hours to make a jump. Anyone around? Lots of driving so I may not have much time...
Seattle to
Vancouver 4/19 and 4/20:)Nelson then south through
Spokane to
Portland

If no jumps then maybe a quick beer or two or something like that. I can get the wife to drive for a while:P

Cleatus (DZ.com sign in) and Nick Atkins are in Spokane...

I have friends in Seattle with some epic objects...

Portland has Ray Losli and company...there is also a sweet 370' S about 1 1/2 hours from Portland.

Let me know where you get hookups and where you don't and I'll fill in the blanks...i've met people everywhere in PNW / NorCal in the last six months..

Kurt

edit by request of locals ~TA
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

thanks bro,

I too have friends in Seattle... no problems there. Even made a few choice jumps in the state a while back. One, sadly, is no longer with us:(

I also got to make one off that nice 370ft 'S'. I was planning on swinging by there too!

you might want to remove the name of the bridge site so as not to draw heat to the locals object;)

I insist you come visit me when you're in Vancouver. I got another visiting jumper in town. SkyDeamon might join us as well, and we can flick our local legal. You're also welcome to stay. PM me.

(Happy now Mac?)

My entire post was supposed to be a PM to a poster I've had previous PM conversations with before...I fucked up big time and somehow posted it to the thread...what a douche bag....

My apologies to everyone for the mistake! I wouldn't ever intentionally call your shit out on a public forum...site names or locations, or jumpers names or locations.

Tom, please just delete my entire post!!!

Sorry again

Kurt
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary