jimmyh

Warning Slovanians!!!!!!!

Hey everybody in Slovania: all 2 million of you.

There's been this Slovanian guy hanging around the DZ at Lodi lately. I can't pronounce his name (actually I never asked), and tonight I had two packed rigs, and I only wanted to do one jump.

Therefore, I took him for his first BASE jump. I taught him nothing, I never asked his age, I hope never to see him again and would not be his "mentor" even if he asked.

I totaly kicked his ass at shotgunning after the jump with beer that I made him buy before the jump so that I could still drink even if he died.

Well anyway, I think he plans on going back to Slovania someday, and he might even tell somebody that while he was in Lodi, Jimmy Halliday took him BASE jumping.

I figured that if I warn the Slovanians now, I can avoid another public tounge lashing.

you are too late mr.halliday!

you have released a 17 something year old UK Slovanian non skydiver back to our their country who has a "bullet proof" attitude to BASE...

I'm ashamed of you :-(

(edit to fix a strike out error)

Nope. More tounge lashing. You spell it Slovenia, not Slovania. There is no Slovania.

Smart call about the beer. However, i would like to challenge you to a shotgunning contest. I am good.

if u r talking about that short guy... noone is missing him, ,u just keep him over there ;)

Jupija you're just jealous, because he jumped that base spot before you did :P

btw it's pronounced urosch (in slovenian uroš)
"George just lucky i guess!"

I figured that if I warn the Slovanians now, I can avoid another public tounge lashing.

Nope. More tounge lashing. You spell it Slovenia, not Slovania. There is no Slovania.

Ah! That explains it. I thought tounge was a Slovanian word.:P

Beer is good, but you should have checked if he has a hot sister first.
Gravity Research Institute

Beer is good, but you should have checked if he has a hot sister first.

Ohhh yes...in slovenia there are lots of hot "sisters"...
:$

thank you mr h for to let me jump. i am not from slovenian. slovenian peopl is retard and hav no potassium.
for beer, i make urinate in bottle and put lid bak on. i am very glad you do not notice and like my urinate. i had real beer and was real drunk but i hav to say yuo are good make believe.
we hav fun in lodaai from big tower, i wish to see you again (i will buy beer again)
my place i work

Jimmy, this post is not ironic or cynical..Please dont continue to strive to embarrassing yourself..

Jimmy, this post is not ironic or cynical..Please dont continue to strive to embarrassing yourself..

that's funny :D

this BASE forum has gotten so freakin retarted but i guess it has its place in the scheme of things...

mick if you EVER start a pity party post about BLINC again i'm going to direct you here...

Jimmy, you're doing it wrong. You're supposed to shotgun beer before the jump.

If you're going to teach people, please be responsible and do it correctly. These bad habits will be hard to break later.
Gravity Research Institute

It was actually funny, and i laughed, not at him, but with him. theres a difference. Therefore, he didnt embarass himself.

Mac,
this post wasn't intended to be ironic or cynical.
This post is a exact word for word account of me taking a Slovenian guy BASE jumping.

And in order to be embarrassed, one must first take oneself seriously. Which I don't, and therefore don't be suprised when I don't take you seriously either.

BASE jumping is a fun sport. It is not the Holy Grail. Get over it.

hi jimmy

I am not sure if this is off topic or not but i just packed a new fox into an old vision container of mine and I was once again amazed by the ease of packing and the fact that it accomodates my bulky fox 265 as well as it does my little raven II. what a great piece of equipment. i did not even have to go searching for one of those ribbon deals, or change closing loops length or anything.

UPH

I hope nobody dies, I really do.

The day someone does, your humour and HIDGAF attitude will stand for nothing and there will be no one laughing with you.

What makes it worse for me is that with all your experience I am sure you have seen what the mangled up body of someone who has just gone in looks like.

So go ahead, keep antagonising Mac, you're cool, you're funny and you've got more experience than most of us put together, so you pretty much know exactly what you're in for.
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

yep, we are in for a good time! What are you in for?

that's funny :D

this BASE forum has gotten so freakin retarted but i guess it has its place in the scheme of things...

mick if you EVER start a pity party post about BLINC again i'm going to direct you here...

THIS IS HEARSAY
I don't know about that... See I had heard that mick made a so "deal" with HH where HH agreed not to start a BASE Forum... Could be wrong
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

hahaha, ok, Clair made me laugh so hard my stomache hurts, and now you are adding to it! DEFFINATELY good call on the beer buying before the jump... this post makes me homesick! see you guys back there at the end of the month :)
"They will soar on wings like eagles..."