SkyDivinRyan

Miles Daisher

The swoop is on!

Only people with a death-wish SWOOP!! :S

OH YEAH!! Thanks for the input. I adjusted my order. ;)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Only people with a death-wish SWOOP!!

Are you being serious?
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I took Miles’ course a few months ago. I was impressed with his instructing abilities, his awareness, decision making and high energy level. Even though I was highly recommended by a mutual friend, Miles asked me a lot of questions about my skydiving experience, technical questions, etc., before he considered taking me on. I didn’t know all of the answers, his way to find out exactly where you’re at.

He and his wife welcomed me into their home with open arms. I instantly felt comfortable with him and his family. It was like we were old time friends.

We went home without jumping several times after packing our rigs because of the wind conditions. On one occasion I thought I could most likely pull it off. He told me, "It’s just not worth it, yeah, we will probably be fine, but why take the extra risk. The bridge will be here tomorrow". It was a good judgment call.

He recommended me taping a radio to the top of my helmet, even though I had jumped the bridge before and it felt a little silly. Again, a smart plan and it was nice to have the ability to have instant instructions if something went wrong.

We tried several days in a row to go up in the balloon, but alas, the winds would not cooperate and did not get a chance to jump it, maybe next time.

I’m not saying Miles FJC is any better or worse than any others. I’m sure they are ALL good. I just feel the need to give an account of my limited experience with his course. He’s a great instructor and a great man!! Can’t wait to hang out again, Cheers, matey!
"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it." - Goethe

Are you being serious?

Maybe a little. :P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Are you being serious?

Maybe a little. :P

by death swoop stitch hopes... hardass anal penetration

Those who do, can't explain. Those who don't, can't understand.

The best part about the last 28 posts is that Miles doesn't give a crap what is on here, he's too busy doing cool stuff that doesn't need online high-fives.

Kind of flattering, huh Miles?
Gravity Research Institute

how come your day blazing in that pic thats just not right
thats how u burn sites
IM THE COOLEST MOTHER FUCKER IN THE WORLD

my favorite film is "anal heat 3, the revenge", in the style of jaws.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

does anybody know how to get a hold of him? i've gone on his site www.milesdaisher.com and it's all under construction?

any contact info out there? actually wanted to ask him some questions. thanks.