jimmyh

Thanks Again Jimmy Halliday

I assume that your post is trying to be a little ironic and aimed at being hudibrastic, please let me know if I am mistaken. I do thank you 100% for showing the forethought and basic instinct of sarcasm, but I am sure that this was only by mistake and not from your thought.

I do actually thank you 1000% for this post, no seriously, I do, thank you, not fuck off, not fuck you, but thank you...... you and your sycophants have made me thankful of you all so so much!!

where the hell is my dictionary when I need it?

sycophants A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people.

hudibrastic 1. of, pertaining to, or resembling the style of Samuel Butler's Hudibras (published 1663–78), a mock-heroic poem written in tetrameter couplets.
2. of a playful burlesque style.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

You're right, I am probably a closet homosexual. I think my sexual relationship with my wife is medication enough to revert those feelings and a BASE jump once in a while keeps the testosterone up. Although with no jumping lately I can feel my wrists are starting to loosen up. i will worry when I start using words like 'fabulous' and 'smashing' or start discussing with my wife which tone of green is best for the bedroom curtains...

Right on man...