Gary_C

KL Tower International BASE Jump Merdeka Circuit 2007 – One Golden Celebration

I am arriving a tad early for the KL event, my plane arrives late on the 18th of Aug. I plan on doing some personal site seeing while there. I was wondering what the best way is to get to a economical hotel (what hotel might be the most economical, but not unsafe) from the airport? Are there others arriving this early also? If so, would you like to split/share costs?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I am arriving a tad early for the KL event, my plane arrives late on the 18th of Aug. I plan on doing some personal site seeing while there. I was wondering what the best way is to get to a economical hotel (what hotel might be the most economical, but not unsafe) from the airport? Are there others arriving this early also? If so, would you like to split/share costs?

I stayed here
last month. Incredible bang for the buck!

Its about a 45 minute ride from the airport, but very safe. Also very beautiful. It roughly another half hour to Petronas. Not sure what area you are looking for, but this is a start.

Anyone need someone to share cost in accomodation? Date 22-27.

Please pm me.

I have a list of people wanting to share a room that I can match you up with.

Gary
www.kltowerjump.com