basehoundsam

2007 Copper Canyon Trip Report

Just wanted to pop on and let everyone know that we had an amazing week of weather and made a total of 62 jumps in 4 days of jumping. This years trip was a complete success with everyone making safe and accurate landings thru-out the trip. 0 injuries .
I personally would like to thank everyone who came along this year. Everyone made this years trip a special one for me. As most people who have met me know, my dog Sam has been my constant companion thru-out my BASE life. Sam has been on all of our trips to the Cave, as well as to Copper Canyon. He is at a ripe old age of 17. This will be his last BASE journey. He has helped make our journeys thru Mexico .....complete.
As always on our trips, I was able to jump with old friends, as well as make new ones. I thank everyone for coming, as well as my dedicated crew this year. Ben Nieland, Blake Milford, Alex Volk, and Jeff Carmen.

Ed Hefright El G #22
Bill Sullivan El G #23
Klaus Renz El G #24 (SantaKlause with a K)
Brad Cole El G #25
Mark Allen El G #26
Moe Viletto El G #27
Avery Badenhop El G#12(?) (repeat offender)

Thanks to everyone else who helps make this trip possible. Without it I'd probably kill myself from bordome........
Jay Epstein Ramirez
www.adrenalineexploits.com

Great looking Dog. I take mine everywhere too. Dogs make everything better. Congrats on your safe trip.
Remembering Coombesy....always...5/27/06

An amazing tripB| Organized to perfection; you guys are on your shit. No one got hurt, that's probably important.

Just a great group of jumpers to hang out with for a week. At an awesome canyon. Here's to big-canyon BASE.

See ya
-Bill

Thanks Jay, that was awesome!
Yes, El G #12.
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com