greeny

Toxic PC's

thank you!

how about something more along the lines of vent placement. any pics like that?

If you look closely, you can see some white between the inner color and outer color on the same "slice". That's the vent

Those who do, can't explain. Those who don't, can't understand.

There is actually more to the toxic than the block/bias construction. The vents are placed differently, changed based upon where the high pressure areas exist in a centerline PC. The vent placement is different on 42/46's as opposed to 38/36/32's as well.

I thought that went without saying (or at least had already been said earlier in this thread). The construction methods are noticeably different in the Toxic PC's (and, in my opinion, better), and there are several other differences, as well.

Are we reading the same thread? I only pointed it out because it had not been previously mentioned.
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

There is actually more to the toxic than the block/bias construction. The vents are placed differently, changed based upon where the high pressure areas exist in a centerline PC. The vent placement is different on 42/46's as opposed to 38/36/32's as well.

I thought that went without saying (or at least had already been said earlier in this thread). The construction methods are noticeably different in the Toxic PC's (and, in my opinion, better), and there are several other differences, as well.

Are we reading the same thread? I only pointed it out because it had not been previously mentioned.

The truth is that I didn't review the whole thread before posting that. I know we've talked about that stuff before somewhere, but since I have to read every damn thing posted on this board, it sometimes blurs together.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

The truth is that I didn't review the whole thread before posting that. I know we've talked about that stuff before somewhere, but since I have to read every damn thing posted on this board, it sometimes blurs together.

Come on TOM!! Get it together. You're a man of truth! BASE jumpers across the globe hinge on your every word! Just f$#cking with you...

BR (Anne and I) considered a similar design - putting the vents on the crown of a PC - but thought it would cost way too much to manufacture - nobody would want to spend that kind of money on a PC (I guess we were wrong!)...and didn't really see a benefit to match the cost. Besides, IT COULD NEVER MATCH THE SUPERIORITY OF F111!!! Think of F111 as putting millions of tiny little vents spread evenly - the utimate material to dampen the forces that cause oscillation. How else do I say it?

Although I guess it doesn't look as cool as the Toxic...and that's what BASE is to a large part of the community - looking cool! But, being dead or injured doesn't look or feel very good now does it? But, the resulting scars could attract chicks...so what do I know?
JJ