dride

Traveling Around Europe ?????

So I think I've got Norway and Switzerland figured out. My problem is getting from Laturbrunan (sp) to Arco/Mt. Brento. Never done it--heading in totally blind. I'm traveling solo and don't think a rental car would be wise (for just myself). What's the best method of getting there? train? plane? other jumpers with car? Is anyone planning on being in Laturbrunan late May through mid June? Anyone with a car traveling to Mt. Brento sometime mid June?

I would love some advise from some local Swiss and Italian jumpers (or anyone else whose gone that route).

One last thing, I'm very flexible with plans in June, what's the jumping like in France? Any locals care to show an experienced jumper some exit pts.?

Thanks in advanced ya'll. The world-wide BASE love is unsurpassed!!

You definetely need to hook up with some jumpers for brento. Either with a car or to share the taxi, wich is not really reasonable for one jumper.Also there aren't any places to stay at the landing area. you can take the bus , but it's kind of a pain. The train does not go directly to arco.

If you can stretch your budget hire a car.
It would make so many more jumps accessible, there's stuff to jump on the way from Lauterbrunnen to Brento. Also, It'd be a fairly safe bet to assume you'd hook up with another jumper or two who are transportless and would share the cost. Brento is better with your own transport.

M.

Where is Laturbrunan? I would love to jump there. Wat are the chicks like there mfnren?
'Don't let your ambitions get mixed up with your capabilites'

Gday Dride,

I'll be in Norway fo the heliboogie and am then planning on going to France Spain and wherever else but I want to head around that area and se what ese it has to offer. I'll PM you.

just like where you live dude.. fat,drunk,and horny :D:D:D

just like where you live dude.. fat,drunk,and horny :D:D:D

oh my god... it's true... last year there was this group of tourist-girls on a bus-trip sitting outside the Horner and yes, they were fat, drunk and horny, so in one word ugly and somehow thinking they could have us. brrrrr...

:D:D:D Care to reply to this one mfnren?:D:D
'Don't let your ambitions get mixed up with your capabilites'

I would love some advise from some local Swiss and Italian jumpers (or anyone else whose gone that route).

You can contact the Italian locals under www.basejump.it
Post in the forum, they will help you if they can.

Cheers, Martin