martin245

newspaper article

In my local newspaper is an article about the "absolute star of the BASE-jumper-scene", Felix Baumgartner, where he´s quoted, that he wants to quit BASE-jumping within the next 3 to 4 years..My god, will this world be the same?

That´s one thing about you basejumpers I don´t understand. I don´t know really know whats the big difference between Felix´doings (in the public) and those some of you guys are doing (JC, MD, a very famous aussi, just to name a couple of them). for example when I google (or search in youtube,...) for "B.A.S.E." first search results are guys mentioned above but almost never the austrian scapegoat. does his doings burn more objects than those from others? Is it the money he´s earning? Is he responsible for your reputation?
I don´t want to defend his behaviour because I don´t really care!
ok, maybe you think I´m a clueless besause I don´t basejump. But I am a consumer of your "publications" and I think I´m by far not the onlyone...
PS: Yes I know I wrote the same thread once before but theretime I got a nice but not fully satisfactory reply ...

That´s one thing about you basejumpers I don´t understand. I don´t know really know whats the big difference between Felix´doings (in the public) and those some of you guys are doing (JC, MD, a very famous aussi, just to name a couple of them). for example when I google (or search in youtube,...) for "B.A.S.E." first search results are guys mentioned above but almost never the austrian scapegoat. does his doings burn more objects than those from others? Is it the money he´s earning? Is he responsible for your reputation?
I don´t want to defend his behaviour because I don´t really care!
ok, maybe you think I´m a clueless besause I don´t basejump. But I am a consumer of your "publications" and I think I´m by far not the onlyone...
PS: Yes I know I wrote the same thread once before but theretime I got a nice but not fully satisfactory reply ...

?

hes asking why everyone thinks its cool gor jeb to burn shit to the ground but when felix does it everyone gets pissy.

good question.

oh. now i get it. he has a good point.

whats wrong with him wording it like you?