luv2fly

SOMEBODY GIVE THIS KID A PARACHUTE!!!!!

doesnt look like he needs a parachute. take him to moab. free running is there is amazing.

I want to see the MRI of his knees when he turns 40.
- Harvey, BASE 1232
TAN-I, IAD-I, S&TA

BLiNC Magazine Team Member

Yup, I used to do a lot of similar things when I was a kid. Jumping off of decks and trees, running and doing flips over things.

Then I saw skydiving on TV...

if he lives that long. :S

he will outlive all of us. WCS, he breaks a leg. not scattererd limbs and apendages down a talus.

I actually started training this stuff after I wanted to get into BASE, because I thought it was the closest I could get to jumping without a rig:P I also planned ahead, figuring, I can gainer off something now, and have complete awareness in the air, so it should make learning aerials in BASE a lot easier:P:P:P

I actually started training this stuff after I wanted to get into BASE, because I thought it was the closest I could get to jumping without a rig...

I imagine there have been many different training or "gateway" sports to BASE, for different people. For me, I'm currently training most intensely with climbing, of late getting more comfortable taking large lead falls (as well as the general strength, endurance, and equipment knowledge needed for various forms of outdoor climbing). I can see platform diving being a good training route too, or gymnastics.
Looking for newbie rig, all components...