Johnnyb

2nd Annual CableBoogie - Oppdal, Norway

So, what do we do in Norway when the cold winter lays it's dark hand over the land (yeah, poetic...)
In the lack of any descent bridges and the ones we got probably will give you a nice chill in case of a water landing the best option is CableBoogie B|
We got a cable built for transport running 280m over a gorge, bring some rope and a steel carabin and just hook on. You will be running into the wally with sparks flying, until you end up close to 850 feet over a frozen river. Disconnect, and do your thing in free air within the following 8 seconds and repeat... :P
I added some pics to this post, and i'll put up a gallery when i have collected the different shots. Enjoy

/Johnnyb

P.S. The Total Lunar Eclipse was enjoyed from a clear starfilled sky, wonder what people thought about such a phenomenon a couple of thousand years ago...

Cool, looks like fun. But why dont you guys use pulleys, like for a tyrolean? That would be much better for the cable :S

edit: better for the cable = less damage to the cable

looks cold.

aren't you scared of polar bears?

do you need a dogsled and pack of dogs to get to this far away frozen land?

we have a rule here in california, if you can see your breath that means dont go outside.

have fun.

are you guy's ever restricted from doing anything over there.

america used to be pioneering. most of the government are such pussies about everything!! "oh you might get hurt" and we have way too many f%#kin' lawyers ready to sue for anything. which is why we are such pussies.

you know we should have a day once a year where everybody is allowed to just wake up and "take out" a lawyer or at least try. just weed em' out. thin out the herd!:S. maybe they'd think twice. :Sanyway.

i've got to say i'm very jealous of you guy's over there.>:(>:(>:(

looks like you guy's get to have alot of legal fun! don't get me wrong--illegal fun is good too...................................................................................sorry to be all violent and stuff!!!

later
NPS SUX ASS