NickDG

Remember HIM . . . ?

Someone up-board mentioned something about looking back at early posts so I glanced at the first two pages of the BASE Zone.

Not much on the first page, but the second page gave me a laugh. It shows the first four locked threads and all started by the same guy.

Anyone remember HIM . . . ?

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=forum_view_collapsed;forum=22;page=221;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

NickD :)BASE 194

Sounds entertaining.

Is he still alive?

That's wierd, I was reading those yesterday for the same reason - started at the last page.

Tom and Sangiro were too nice.

He probably had a Lithium OD since then.
- Harvey, BASE 1232
TAN-I, IAD-I, S&TA

BLiNC Magazine Team Member

Actually, you met him at my house on Saturday night. Remember the guy who I made leave the case of cheap beer outside?

He moved to Twin about 3 months ago. I think he's pretty much reformed from his original internet posting ways.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Actually, you met him at my house on Saturday night. Remember the guy who I made leave the case of cheap beer outside?

Oh shit...now I feel bad.

But maybe having those posts handy will keep him flying right dammit.
- Harvey, BASE 1232
TAN-I, IAD-I, S&TA

BLiNC Magazine Team Member

hah

By the way, I'm going to be celebrating my birthday and my going away to boot camp at the College Inn pub Saturday night at about 10:30. You should come. I'm going to call everyone tomorrow probably. I've been pretty sick the past few days.

It's on 40th and University in the U district. Going at 10:30 because we're watching UFC first.

Anyone that will be in the Seattle area on Saturday night is invited.
I've got this really hardcore group of gaurdian angels that need a free paid vacation.
~Dan Osman

Remember the guy who I made leave the case of cheap beer outside?

Right on Tom!! B| Lifes to short to drink that crap.:|
"When it comes to BASE, I'll never give advice, only my opinion"