ITW in April

planning a trip to the ITW in April or thinking about it?

please PM me if you are, I might be there and it will be nice to know who will be around

thanks
sam

planning a trip to the ITW in April or thinking about it?

Lots of russians will be there for a boogie. That was already discussed in another thread.

bsbd!

Yuri.

SO THEY ARE GOING TO TRY THE BIG WAY RECORD ATTEMPT? I EXPECT THE ITW WILL BE CLOSED AFTER THIS. >:(
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Hi Sam

Take an axe and a saw and you can make some good money retrieving Russian canopies from trees. James did it last time but was too nice a guy to demand a reward.

From what I saw last year a taxi service for the Russians from the talus would also make good money.

Will

PS I'm not picking on Russian BASE jumpers, only the Russian skydivers who don't have the canopy control to handle ITW. :)

Ok. I'll be there. Not for jumping or for the "boogie" but for a couple of tasty cappuchinos on the LZ. Would love to watch the show.>:(>:(>:(
Between two evils always pick theone never tried

Lots of russians will be there for a boogie.

I disagree if there is a record attempt at ITW and I going out from Italy in April !!!

> Lots of russians will be there for a boogie. That was already discussed in another thread
——————————————————————————————
Russians, as well other foreign jumpers, are welcome at ITW.
Any record, included the big way record, has to be avoided by any means. If any group of BASE jumpers would like to attempt a (risky) record, they are pleased to attempt it at their own BASE sites.
Thanks so much ;)
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

Let's hope they avoid the record attempt as none of the locals think it's a good idea.

On the positive side, I now have tickets and know my dates for this trip:

13 - 19 April

Who will be around?

see you soon

muchoBASE!
sam