gantech

Malaysia 2007 need advice

I think Im going to go to Kuala Lumpur in august to watch the event at the KL tower. Anyone here give me any pointers on where to stay etc or any web links. I've been to the main event page but it's a bit sketchy on specifics.
Who can help me with this.:)
specifically, can anyone tell me the names of any of the hotels around the landing park??

Thanks
Remembering Coombesy....always...5/27/06

www.kltowerjump.com

best contacts for the event will be on there

Cool...I booked the Pacific Regency. CYA there
Remembering Coombesy....always...5/27/06

I am about to book my reservations, are there any other recommendations beside pac-reg or concorde? Im not opposed to either, I just want so more feed back from jumpers who have stayed in KL before. thanks.

nic

I am about to book my reservations, are there any other recommendations beside pac-reg or concorde? Im not opposed to either, I just want so more feed back from jumpers who have stayed in KL before. thanks.

nic

Nic,

Menara KL will be organising accommodation for all participants but of course you are welcome to find your own if you like.

Our preferred hotel in Kuala Lumpur is Pacific Regency Hotel. At present they cannot guarantee to fulfil our requirements so other options are being looked into. All participants will be informed of the hotel that we will be using once it is finalised.

Gary
www.kltowerjump.com

Cool, thank you Gary. The Pac-reg looks quite nice anyways.

See you in a few months.