jarrodh

Top Ten on Sportscenter

I was watching Sportscenter and the Top 10 plays of the days came on and at number 8 was a Base Jump made in the middle east. I dont know who it was but it said there was 6 seconds of freefall(i dont know if thats accurate) and it looked like a jump into a cave like the one in Mexico.

Pretty cool to see BASE on ESPN.
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

Felix B. said:

It’s important to do something no-one has done before but we have to make sure there is a safe position for the camera guys to stand - it’s not worth doing if you can’t film it – and also that it is possible for me to do.

priorities?
1) never been done
2) get it on video
3) safety

uh, yeah...
personally, I can skip the first two and be very happy!
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse

Since we are taking things out of context using journalistic hyperbole......

he laughed. “I always wanted to be looking down on people

HHmmmmmm?????? :P

I have 108 hours of flying under my belt and need 1,500 to get a job as a professional pilot. I’ve bought a helicopter so I’m hoping I’ll have done it in the next three years.”

Why don't you just tell them you've got the hours already. And it happened in record time....

Me bitch.... Ouch . . ... :$ :P ;) :)

Aaahhhhh, good luck to him....
Stay Safe - Have Fun - Good Luck

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.

jump the Oman cave ‘Majis Al Jinn’, a jump of 158m

there were no reference points because it was so dark, and the jump was so low your eyes don’t have time to adjust.

The jump was scheduled to take place at 9am on January 28 but a long wait for sunlight meant Felix stood at the cave’s edge for almost two hours before he finally leapt at 10.55am

ha ha good lad..:ph34r::D
so he waited for almost 2 hours to get more sun just to find out he couldnt see as he got into the dark.. Im happy he didnt jumped off 400ft then thats much lower he wuldnt have survived that for sure:S

Congrats felix you did it again:ph34r:

Stay safe
Stefan Faber