Allballs

INDOOR BASE PARK OPENING

Anyone else heard about this? My info is flakey but its an Indoor base park with the highest jump point at 1100 ft . The park is opening up in North Carolina.

yah dude its totaly true a lepricon ones the place and instead of an elevator a u ride on the back of a unicorn to the top
and wait it gets better for everyjump u make they pay u 100 dollars

I think the individual floors of buildings are most of the structural strength. I wonder if you could build a building 1100ft tall, that was wide enough to fly a parachute around in, with no floors? Probably have to be stagerred on the outside like the ESB
I've got this really hardcore group of gaurdian angels that need a free paid vacation.
~Dan Osman

real or not, i think that the liability insurance would make this difficult if not impossible to run. Plus they would have to have some form of control to prevent someone from ordering a rig off ebay come out there and pounding in

still be cool as hell tho... esp if they paid you to jump :D

why i tought my self to jump i ordered a rig on dz and a packing video fro asylum and that was it the rest i learned from watching base vodeos in slow motoin

Actually it is true and it is in North carolina, the park will operate using lifts like on ski Mountains.
There will be more information open to the public soon. It is however not just aBase jumping park there are many other extreme things going on there.

why i tought my self to jump...

Whoever you are, your posts are pure gold. keep it up.
Looking for newbie rig, all components...

Actually it is true and it is in North carolina, the park will operate using lifts like on ski Mountains.
There will be more information open to the public soon. It is however not just aBase jumping park there are many other extreme things going on there.

Do tell... all of the local NC jumpers are waiting with bated breath:|

Seems like only out-of-towners know about this 'supposed' park...curious.

^Yea, seriously. Can we be a little less vauge here?

Jason, how was NM?
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

I hope this isn't a prank because I'm very excited.
I've got this really hardcore group of gaurdian angels that need a free paid vacation.
~Dan Osman

i hope it is a prank. keep the legal limelight in the other states.

although, it would be totally EXTREME!:S

might this coincide with Jason Bells recent talk of a legal "A"
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I always thought it would be cool to have a BASE Jumping park. You could have all 4 objects there. Each one would have extra safety precautions like soft walls on the clift and building. So if you have an off heading and fly into it, it wouldn't bang you up so bad. Also there could be something imbedded onto them so that it would snare your parachute incase it collapsed on you from an object strike. It would snag your ass from the reaper's grasp....
"... and I'll jump off that bridge when I get to it...."

Each one would have extra safety precautions like soft walls on the clift and building. So if you have an off heading and fly into it...

Just cover the objects, and your jumpsuit, with lots of velcro.. if you happen to strike anything, you stick! :D BASE would be so easy, even kids could try it! Just think of how it could revolutionize the sport!

BASE would be so easy, even kids could try it! Just think of how it could revolutionize the sport!

Way too many stupid "kids" in BASE already, IMHO. Let's replace the velcro with some electric fencing for motivation.
SabreDave

i hope it is a prank.

Word.
You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone.

I should have added a [sarcasm] tag, I guess.. ;)

I should have added a [sarcasm] tag, I guess.. ;)

Yes, I had figured the sarcasm part out. Guess I forgot to put one by the electric fence comment I made!?!?;) The fence comment was the ONLY sarcastic part of it, the rest is fact.

Please fasten your seatbelts...................................
SabreDave

why i tought my self to jump...

Whoever you are, your posts are pure gold. keep it up.

Yea & keep answering yourself Hysterical. Is there a psychiatrist in the house?:S
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

Ya know if there Really was a magical indoor BASE Park to do sweet jumps off of. In a controlled environment. Out of the elements like weather and wind. Dumb fucking Basterdes would only Tard and do Roll-Over's all day and night and never do Free Fall or learn how to pack a BASE Rig anyway.

Let's replace the velcro with some electric fencing for motivation.

and Remster would get into BASE :D

Now is this park a serious project or a hoax ?
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM