A_girl

Things not to tell NPS Rangers.

As recalled whilst pulling GC at NRG...

--What do you do if something serious happens, do you call the real police?
--You have no jurisdiction over me.
--Don’t “use the Jedi mind trick, “ these are not the BASE Jumpers you are looking for.
--Said to a male ranger, “You just can’t handle an independent woman.”
--When asked about drugs and contraband, don’t tell them you threw it out in a PINK baggie when they thought they were sneakily trailing you.
--Don’t tease them announcing you can see the base jumpers in the dark with Walmart toy binoculars. (They supposedly had night vision and “heat sensing” devices…
--don’t accuse a NPS ranger with bad teeth, of only wanting to join the NPS Force for their dental plan.
--don’t Demand to see a NPS Rangers supervisor, have them awaken at o-dark-30 to arrive and only ask the supervisor, “how are you doing?”
--don’t accuse them of wasting my tax money.
--wasting 3 ½ hrs, 15+ rangers, 30 law enforcement officers (state, local, and country) & tell them they were chasing their elbow threw their ass
Priceless- telling them she had only bought time for my buddies to leave

--Don’t call them the equivalent of the Canadian mounted police, minus the Canadian…
--Don’t tell them they are conspiring against green peace
--Don’t accuse them of having the intelligence of a small soap dish
--When being patted down by a real female police officer and she touches my boob ans asks what’s this, don’t say my tit. (I know its not NPS officer, but it’s funny yet)
--Don’t accuse the NPS of only wanting to handcuff me because they are closet freaks.
--Don’t ask for a body cavity search
--When they tell you your “double talk” won’t work, don’t tap your watch and say it has already been working for the last 3 hours. SMIRK
--When let go free, don’t roll down the window, honk horn, and flip them off saying,
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!”
--When answering NPS questions, don’t wipe your lip and say you have a tiny bit of bullshit on it.
--While being systematically ass-raped by the NPS, Don’t degrade them in front of local real law enforcement officials making them be laughed at. (it might hurt their feeling of course)
--Don’t accuse the NPS of being three genes from being a monkey after being told they fell of a tree and just learned to walk upright.
--When a NPS MALE ranger sticks his finger in your face, Don’t tell them I won’t talk to you, you are dismissed, and then proceed to roll the window up.

GAS FOR TRIP 100
HOTEL 156
4 BASE JUMPS 0
5+ HOURS IN WOODS

GETTING A NOSEY FRONT DESK ATTENDANT, THAT ONLY WANTED TO IMPRESS HER NEW COP BOYFRIEND, FIRED FROM A JOB SHE WAS WORKING AT TO MAKE MONEY FOR HER WEDDING.
--PRICELESS

FOR EVERYTHING ELSE, THERE’S MASTERCARD

GROUND SUPPORT THAT WAS WILLING TO BE ASS RAPED
ALSO PRICELESS
When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before

You are just going to have to elaberate on this story. I'm assumeing this refers to a recent event but surely you could not have acheaved all these momentus things in only one encounter with our fine puplic servents that are here to protect and to serve us.
Lee
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com

Sweety, I assure you, this all occured during the 4 hour ordeal while I was in custody. I have a degree in general psych... and I was a pissed of woman on the rag. Women hear me roar!
When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before

You are a hero to us all. You are a Goddess an evil satanic Goddess and I kneel humbaly before your glory. You shall be legend and you deeds will live on in our stories for all of time.
Lee
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com

You can GC for me anyday! :)
Was this related to any of the recent incidents posted here, or was it an even more recent one?
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."

1st week of Jan.

As far as GC I would be glad to, but I reserve myself for the demi god maggot or "the leroy," after that its fair game

GETTING A NOSEY FRONT DESK ATTENDANT, THAT ONLY WANTED TO IMPRESS HER NEW COP BOYFRIEND, FIRED FROM A JOB SHE WAS WORKING AT TO MAKE MONEY FOR HER WEDDING.
--PRICELESS

I sure hope the measley NPS reward covered her expenses while she was jobless...

Don't Fuck with Me, at least when I am raggin' ( I'd be tempted to pee on you at least.

Maybe I could charge for my services, or would that make me a dirty whore? :)

If I have the right incident, and even if I don't . . .

What's really blows in this situation is what Judge VanDervort said after a pretty good explanation by the jumpers of why they thought the jumps should be allowed. And this is a judge who's in a position to see the positive effects BASE has on the local area.

The judge said he wished he could, "hold the jumpers’ chutes until their fines are paid in full," but he said forfeiture regulations prevent him from doing so. He went on to say, "It never ceases to amaze me that the people into BASE jumping are all college graduates, some are university professors, ... and it is incomprehensible to me ... that they are willing to take that risk. ... Please understand that we must follow the law, and we will. It’s just so darn dangerous, you see."

Okay your honor – how many people are injured, and in some cases killed, on the New River while rafting and such? How many climbers and cavers are injured in the area? What's the freaking difference? The difference is in your own prejudice simply because you can personally relate, on some level, to those other sports but not to parachuting. A judge, to call himself such, should be able to rise above that sort of thing.

Danger, in and of itself, is not the test of anything being, or not being, a worthwhile pursuit . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

T'was not this incident, this was in the daily events of the NPS, you woudlnt expect them to talk about their failures of not being able to catch pesky troublesome BASE jumpers now would you

but never'the'less I hear you. WE all hear you, but "they" "the man" won't. "The Man" will probally never understand us...

"The Man" will probally never understand us...

Isn't that part of the reason many of us jump?

Great, as if the NPS didn't have a big enough hard on for catching jumpers.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Some of us have to be BASE jumpers, some of us have to be cops. If you think anarchy is so hot, move to a lawless nation and then try smell the roses. You knew it when you went there, that it was against the law. Cops, rangers, whatever, just regular people trying to make a living. Someone has to have the job of law enforcement, and laws are needed in any civilized country. I don't like the laws always either, but if I choose to break a law I know about, then I'm not likely to bring my sorry anonymous ass over here and whine about it or gloat about how I gave a bunch of shit to a ranger. "BASE jumping is not a crime", UNLESS THERE'S A LAW AGIANST IT you anonymous dipshit. Frickin' BASE jumpers have been crying the same sob story for years. BOLLOCKS! Why don't you grow up and take responsibility for yourself. If you don't like the law, change it. Until then, hide in the bushes and pay the fine. Yes, it's really me. If you don't like it, well, get stuffed.
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

Hehehe...not yer usual Avery type post ....are you sure Skinflicka didn't tap into your ISP...you sound kinda British...B|

Harsh but true, I was also thinking what a bullshit post it was.

Want to deal with cops that are real ass holes, go to most central African or Latin American countries. there may be reason to whyne then.
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

Badenhop,
very well said. i must say.

edit to add-
dont get me wrong, it would fun as hell.
"dont kill the messenger"-i dont really agree with that quote, i understand its imprtance, but it does not always make sense. the messenger in this being the law enforcement.

messengers usualy are the most informed, and well educated on the subject they are delivering. it makes me mad when they dont think for themselves. to me, a messneger should agree with what they are delivering. but thats just me.

How about:

"Things not to tell NPS Rangers?"

EVERYTHING! You're not going to talk you're way out of the charge, and you're just f-ing things up for the future. Hope it made you feel good though.

Don't tell them a thing.
Gravity Research Institute

Bust GC'ing BASE jumpers less than a month after your first skydive/tandem?

I'm trying to think how this could've happened but I don't want to make a total tits of myself. :D

Bust GC'ing BASE jumpers less than a month after your first skydive/tandem?

I'm trying to think how this could've happened but I don't want to make a total tits of myself. :D

:ph34r::ph34r::D

GROUND SUPPORT THAT WAS WILLING TO BE ASS RAPED
ALSO PRICELESS

Are you sure that escalation is a good thing when dealing with authorities? It's not that they will listen to you and say, "Uh-oh! I've never thought about that! I agree with you, I'm an asshole. BASE is a beautiful thing! You're free to go."

As a GC, you're in better position if you don't say anything. You don't have gear on you and it would be nearly impossible to prove any charge against you.

But continuing to brag about it on the Internet... only brings more heat to objects. Rangers confirmed that they monitor this forum:

"Rangers said... that illegal jumps from other southern West Virginia bridges are not uncommon. In fact, assistant chief ranger Duncan Hollar said, jumpers from all over the world have been known to brag on Internet forums about their unauthorized jumps from bridges within the New River Gorge National River."
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio