Gabo

New Stunt Junkies Episode THIS MONDAY Starring Go Fast Athlete Luigi Cani

I have flown my V1 out of a Casa and gained easily 20 meters, I asked pilot for 150, he said in level flight, he can only give me 130. it worked.

Looks like that dude in the orange and black wingsuit caused that. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I am thinking cars, not aircraft!!!!! Has anyone tried that?

You have to be the first one. The second one is the first loser. - Felix Baumgartner

Isn't he always first??? :P
Stay Safe - Have Fun - Good Luck

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.

luigi should stick to flying small canopies. that stunt sucked. i felt like i wasted my time watching that.

it is better to just be able to watch the stunt on the web so you dont have to go through the agony watching some idiot explain the jump. blah. take that show off the air already.

Dont die!

That's what DVR is for. I generally watch the last 3 minutes of the show, when the stunt happens. How many times can you here "This is the most dangerous stunt ever".

Although I generally watch the skydiving/base jumping episodes in full.

That's what DVR is for. I generally watch the last 3 minutes of the show, when the stunt happens. How many times can you here "This is the most dangerous stunt ever".

Although I generally watch the skydiving/base jumping episodes in full.

That's what I usually do. I still felt like I wasted my time watching the 3 minute stunt video. Nothing against Luigi at all, because if they gave me the opportunity to do it, i'd do it too. It just didn't seem like something that was TV worthy to me.
Nathan