Tornolf

Vision Owners

Question for anybody who has a Vision:

What's the most similar rig you've found today? I love my used Vision and find it more comfortable than anything I've ever tried on (probably 10+ rigs of people who are similar to me). I want to get another rig that's as similar as possible to it. It doesn't matter if it's velcro since I only need 1 pin rig for wingsuit/low freefall, and I'm leaning towards velcro anyways for a couple other reasons.

Also, I'm not referring so much to harness fit as I am how the container lays on your back. I have a couple harnesses that are sized to me and the container/back straps on the Vision are what make it so comfortable to me, not the harness alone.

I plan on getting a Tree special, but if there's something else out there close enough I'd like to have a look too.
A waddling elephant seal is the cutest thing in the entire world.
-TJ

I've done a few jumps on a Softcock and it's as comfortable as my Vision I'd say. Not sure if you'll be able to get one though, ping Ray Losli.

"I plan on getting a Tree special"

Surely you can get something better than that. Given your stature in the sport, you should set a better example than jumping one of those.

I started jumping a new velcro rig recently. There is something very reassuring in hearing the velcro rip open.

Come visit and you can jump Kristen's pink camo velcro rig. Should fit you well in size and fashion.

Cya

My soft cock rocks.
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

Don't want to hijack the thread but I am
curious what people think of the "Odyssey"?
Rigger, Skydiver, BASE Jumper, Retired TM

If you want to ask about a completely different rig, you probably ought to start a new thread.

They Odyssey isn't similar to the Vision at all.

In fact, the Odyssey wasn't similar to the Odyssey, really. I've seen different examples of the Odyssey that were completely different from each other.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com