SkyDivinRyan

Which Do you prefer

I was told that the tracer wingsuit/tracking suit is perfect for lower objects that do not permit full out wingsuits . Whats your opinion

Cheers

I don't think that there are enough people on this site doing low wingsuit jumps to make this a meaningful poll.

Just a hunch.

I wonder how many people that vote actually have that experience either.

Asking for individual to give reasons that they prefer each choice may give you more concrete help.

Edit to add: You might want to define 'low' as well.

..." is perfect for lower objects that do not permit full out wingsuits."

' Lower objects that require a good moving Launch'. most likely means not that much Object Clearance or separation. Separation also goes hand-in-hand with how Fast you NEED to get your arms free in order to deal with off headings and other problems if they awry.
Both suits would serve ALL those purposes. Freedom of leg for running and arm movement for launch and openings.
but Like said in the above Post. I really doubt there are a hand full of people that have ever done enough with both on lower objects on a side by side testing. Also it is really depends on the tracking refinements of the BASE Jumper and how fast he can get into body position and grab the prevailing air from 3-4-5 seconds in the beginning after launch.

with the tracer wing suit you can't reach your risers... you must un-zip your arms... = time you do not have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to be a dick but that information is incorrect you can reach the risers not as easily granted but if you are going to hit a wall in a second you can reach them I can do this in my MTR3 as well I can post some inside POV video later if anyone would find it usefull
Shane Murphy
www.adrenalinegeeks.com