skydiverscott21

A New Start... Im Sorry

I wasnt leaving things behind for people to think i had commited suicide. the truth is i had myself been the one to call home. I feared backing down if i said i wanted to commit suicide. instead i thought if they thought i was dead in an accident that i wouldnt be the one who "killed himself" and the plan was to hurt myself after the call. thats neither here nor there. I did a lot of F***ed up things. and when i couldnt go through with what i had planned on.. i got on a bus and went to florida to get away from everything that was welling up inside me. Im not here to explain everything i did. im here to just tell everyone that i am sorry. i want people to know i am not going to continue that way. that i really want to be in the sport and only to jump. I know that some may not want to forgive and allow me the chance to hurt someone again. I dont blame you. i havent always been the forgiving one myself. i just hope you can look past the bullshit i did, realize im here to jump and be a friend. and that i want to show this community that i am here for them. as they were there once for me.
I came here to take that step and prove to this community that im really honestly sorry and wont be one who wont stand up and do the right thing. I wish i could take it all back. I cant. Im doing my best. Anyone who is willing to accept my apology... Here it is. It took a lot of humbling myself to do this. but i dont want to be that person with a chip on their shoulder anymore. God Bless and Blue Skies

God Bless and Blue Skies

Didn't want to mention that because it sometimes comes across the wrong way but I believe God had a big part in helping me out. Just be careful whose spiritual guidance you take and give to the REAL needy, not the 500+ congregation preacher who really needs that new Bentley to better spread the word of God.

Take care dude

poc
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

there is a god.. but you wont find him at mega-church...

you just might find him at rock bottom tho.

That's a good one; so true even if taken litterally.
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

One Question, be honest please.

Are you appologising as part of a 12 step program?
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

<< I appreciate everyones imput on this matter. >>

Scott,
My thought is the most important, valuable and accurate input you'll get will come from your Mom. (real family)
Your Mom is the one that is REALLY on your side. You caused her a lot of worry, pain and grief so if you have her blessing to do more BASE jumping and you don't mind dying go for it.
If not, better stick to real skydiving.

Are you appologising as part of a 12 step program?

why? did you make it to 14?

Even if his taking pro help or are doing this at his own,his already done a fair bit..

He could just have keept his mouth shut and hide,but he step up tell everyove his sorry..

If i drop your beer at the ground and try to make it up by buying you a new one instead of just walk away or hit you in the face,would you then acsept my appoligy and take the new beer i offer you or are you turning me your back and walk away.angry forever?

If you pick the last one,i think you´ll need pro help.. and i wouldnt jump whith you,might even this post made you angry forever,as i dont know you you might be abel to "do my rig"..

I know all the above cant be directly transfered to this thing,but if you aint cabel to forgive even as a person say sorry,or atleast not beeing offencive then i think you have a problem..

You dont need to like evryone out there,but even as you dont like them you dont need to hate them either..

well thats just my oppinion...

Stay safe
Stefan Faber