skreamer

A cold black cloud is coming down

BSBD

edited to improve tact/appropriateness
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Don't make this about you. These folks, some of which are friends of mine, just lost one of their own best friends. If there was something that needed addressing, regardless of the circumstances, the necessary info would be relayed to the masses.

Sometimes shit just doesn't work out right. If you look at Sean621's profile you'll see he jumps a Gargoyle and Mojo. Does that help you?
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

... how foolish I was to think anything can be learned from this...

That's a little harsher than I think is appropriate at this point in time. Remember, people lost somebody they deeply cared about. Let us all take a few days or weeks to reflect on what happened, cry until there are no tears left, and look to each other for support.

Although I believe in the black death factor this sport carries, I think it only applies a priori. Hindsight often does present food for thought, and I do hope that we can try to learn something from this in the future.

To the UK crew; I'm sorry guys. This fucking sucks.

Thank you, Tim, now that's helpful information.
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Hey Stefan. Remember the "Moon Tower" we jumped when you were here? A friend of mine and I just jumped it less than an hour ago. Sent some some good thoughts out your way when I stood on the rail.

Take care my friend.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Remember the "Moon Tower" we jumped when you were here?

" hey i thourght i should go first"-nearly 2way off 240ft or so?:ph34r:

Cheers for the thourghts,the UK crew has lost a icon..many has lost a dear freind... we all lost a great person who did a difference in our sport.

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I cannot speak highly enough of Sean who I met in the UK. He offered me friendship and went out of his way to help. We spoke every other day as Sean and George were planning to come here in October to jump the bigger cliffs.

Sean - I cannot believe you are no longer amongst us. You are free now; safe journey.

John

Faber,
It was real good to hear your voice and to just let you and your friends we are here for ya, thankyou for sharing your stories about Sean and reminding me how fragile we all are.
I will talk to you tomorrow.
In our prayers.....
Alan

crap, i missed your text message
tuesday?

man, sean was almost as ugly as faber

sean....respect, regrets....bsbd
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

This sucks big time:(
I never had the pleasure to meet Sean personally but I chatted with him many times over MSN.
I was so looking forward to finally meeting him and sharing a Kenyan exit point with him.
Sincere condolences to his family and friends and the UK BASErs.
Mark.

this sucks, big time...
Sean was a fine a guy, meet him in KL.

My sincere condolences to his familly & friends.

Gil

Sean,
Didn't know you all that well, but thanks for the help you gave.
Blue skies dude.
I'll be raising one of those filthy "Duvels" tonight, to you.
G
Gutted!

Hey Stefan. Remember the "Moon Tower" we jumped when you were here? A friend of mine and I just jumped it less than an hour ago. Sent some some good thoughts out your way when I stood on the rail.

Take care my friend.

Some friends and I drank and toasted to Sean last night. To Sean.
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

My sincere condolences to all of his family and friends! He´ll never be forgotten...:(