NickDG

Warning - The Entire U.S. is Hot . . .

we are talking possibility, not probability... we all understand the difference correct?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yes I understand the difference. Nevertheless this is an added consideration for any daytime object where an unknowing, innocent bystander could be jeopardized.

. . . .we can all only imagine the negative press it would generate. So for the good of the sport everyone needs to be very mindful of this possibility and the potential consequences.

It kinda raises the question whether or not high profile, daytime B's like ESB are really good for the sport? Perhaps it's better for everyone to stick to the old classics that can be easily done at night.

Be safe.

JP

Perhaps it's better for everyone to stick to the old classics that can be easily done at night.

That would be boring as hell.
A waddling elephant seal is the cutest thing in the entire world.
-TJ

Well I like to skateboard too and that is not a team activity...

it used to be. check out lords of dogtown.
but what the hell is your point. this isnt a skateboarding forum. if your trying to compare BASE jumping and skateboarding, dont waste our time, or any more of yours for that matter. please crawl away, er skate.

already seen it dumbass.......and that is not the same shit...

Enough, already.

WI-Fly, I'm banning you from this forum for 14 days. Please use that time to reconsider how you post here.

Nic, I'm banning you for 7 days. I realize that you're pretty much just giving voice to what everyone is thinking, but we do have to have some rules and basic civility here.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

You're banning Nic for that?

Is that all it takes any more?
Gravity Research Institute

Nic, I'm banning you for 7 days

Seriously... :D:D:D
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Damn, I just read the last coupla pages.

Is Tom bringing on the smackdown or what. B|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Perhaps, I dont' really care but seeing my buddy nic was banned cracked me up. Speaking of crane flies, nic and I were flying off a crane soon after the post I made from his computer.

Posted and still had time to jump.

Good times.

had any good bacon lately? and have you seen that movie lords of dogtown? farkin schweet! im going rollerblading now.

that remark cracked me up.

Probably not as much as "Hulk Hogan" doin' rollovers off the deck at SDH cracked Clint and me up. :D:D:o
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Nic wasn't banned for the crane fly comment. He was banned for continuing after I warned him specifically, and I warned everyone, generally.

This thread is, in theory, about something other than the user "WI-Fly" and his general feelings about BASE jumping and BASE jumpers.

Honestly, after hearing from lots of people about this, it seems to me that Nic is probably one of the people who is least put out about it.

Let's move on.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

had any good bacon lately? and have you seen that movie lords of dogtown? farkin schweet! im going rollerblading now.

Yes and yes... thanks! It just so happens my avatar in another forum, is a Lords of Dogtown logo. (Edit: and now this one)

Seriously Tom, I don't care. If that was offensive to you then my apologies. nic is my friend so it was funny that mild mannered nic was temporarily put off the board... I still think it's funny.

By the way is my dvd in the mail yet?