helge

Triple2 helmet

who cares its ugly as sin and encourages the use of a dytter for "those HUGE cliffs"

stik with the 661

...dytter for "those HUGE cliffs"

stik with the 661

Hmm.. I was hoping that was ironic...

Need a helmet for both skydiving and BASE... But, fuck it, I'll get a Rawa..

who cares its ugly as sin and encourages the use of a dytter for "those HUGE cliffs"

stik with the 661

man, I LOVE the 661. best all around helmet there is. I bet if i had been wearing it for my paraglider crash instead of my 300 $ flight helmet, i would have been fine.

but really, i love the 661.

and i hate dytters. i even hate them skydiving. what a horrible thing to put on a BASE helmet website.

stik with the 661

no doubt!!!!!

I love mine. and it was only $89, with way more protection than any skydiving helmet could ever offer. plus they come in flat black, of course mine is silver.... but it was on clearance.

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

i forget the model # or name.... but it is the full face down hill mtb. not the top of line with the light weight carbon fiber shell, as that one seemed more apt to split on the first hit (although it would absorb more impact doing that). I got the next step down since the core and shell seem to be able to take multiple hits. kind of like we might experience sliding down the face of a B w/ledges or rolling through a tallus field.
They offer one for motocross that is snell and ansi rated, but i was concerned w/the weight, and how far the jaw piece protruded..... anyone jumping a motocross helmet?...... how's your neck?

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson