norbase

Mc Conkey altitude!

I have done a couple of conky`s from a 65meter bridge, it seems too me like i have "all the time in world" when i have turn my canopy and landing it..
My question is: is it doable from from a 35 meters(115feet) bridge? or is this "on the edge"..i mean, you dont lose much altitude by turning a canopy in that way..
(And yes i am talking about slider off!)
Have someone done it before and will share the experience?

IMHO.... too low. Have witnessed TARDS from this altitude, probably a better choice.

587? Crwper?
SabreDave

Note: i have a big canopy(less altitude drop), and i done a PCA from 128 feet building(4-5sec canopy time)NO SWEAT!
My personaly thought is, if you do a TARD you probably increasing the opportunity of OFF heading openings..

if you do a TARD you probably increasing the opportunity of OFF heading openings..

no... i dont think so man. tards are pretty heading - reliable

the bigger your canopy is the more altitude u loss on opening
and smaller canopies have shorter lines so u can flip it faster
if u dont already know this stuff u shouldn't be jumping shit that low how many jumps do u have any way

the bigger your canopy is the more altitude u loss on opening
and smaller canopies have shorter lines so u can flip it faster
if u dont already know this stuff u shouldn't be jumping shit that low how many jumps do u have any way

If you freefalling a object YES you loose more altitude if you have more area on the canopy,but not by turning a canopy around.. witch canopy size are you comparing with? Sabre120 to a Troll 285 there will be a different in linelenght...How many jumps i have ? look at my profile....By the way, how many jump do you have?3?:S

just talked to Shane i was wrong 115 is plenty of altitude

go for it. just make sure u get video and several angels

some people like to learn the hard way

just talked to Shane i was wrong 115 is plenty of altitude
go for it. just make sure u get video and several angels

Yes angels could be good:)
SabreDave

... And just like that, the conversation never happened. Nothing to see here, folks. WTF?

Using my super-duper reverse-engineering skills, I'm going to guess that the original post was about a McConkey from low, low, low? Why delete it when others still might learn from the thread?