mfob

Reno locals

whats up, ill be in Reno the 7-10th of Feb. Any locals around, or anything to jump off? PM me

i love the rig he is wearing!!! PC in hand with a ?rip cord? and a reserve. No risers, in fact, nothing on the large piece of the three ring....sorry, this is all obvious...I'm just trying to avoid listening to my professor.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~Adam Savage

im sure he wouldve been fine if he had just put on his chest strap... he wouldve been one of the few ppl to claim that they got PCA'd by a cop!
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."

...he wouldve been one of the few ppl to claim that they got PCA'd by a cop!

One of my friends did that here. There were cops out at the visitor center, and he talked them into coming out to the middle and PCAing him. I think I've got the video somewhere.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

whats up, ill be in Reno the 7-10th of Feb. Any locals around, or anything to jump off? PM me
no real good answers yet!

everyone that jumps in that area has been banned from this forum.

most of the objects there belong to Clifhuckstable and her and i are almost for sure gonna be out of the country at that time.

Uncle Potato Head

Well shoot JT, make sure to leave me the treasure map and the keys to the locker full of booty!!!!!

bootie? mmmmmmmmmmm.....
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."

Slambo, and I will take you out for some fun, but we suck and almost get arrested or die every time we jump but...

Im heading there tomorrow. I didnt hear about anythig that was much help. Im taking my rig and I dont wanna burn anyones object. So i guess let me know soon. Thanks

PS I wont have my car with me.

fuck it then, I*m burning. I got to go in 6 hours and when i get ther it will be ON. hope my lock pick skills are good cuz fuck it im going. Sorry for those of you that live there or wanna go there but it is ON. Later

Remember it's not about the pick, it's all about the tension. Have fun.
I've got this really hardcore group of gaurdian angels that need a free paid vacation.
~Dan Osman