dride

She is Bad Ass and Always Will Be.......

Mother Nature that is. after a major commitment, a good friend and I were severely winded out on a large, local A in the early AM hours. at least 20 mph on the ground gusting to 30+ ----- very wind sensitive sight.

Fuckin' sucks, but a major part of BASE.

keep smilin' young Jedis, another chance will come.

ps sorry for the random post, im smashed in the middle of the afternoon.

we get winded out in the city all the time. she will always rule. a lot of us dont mind these random posts, and welcome them. but im sure mac or someone else will burn you for shareing your thoughts. this site is, afterall, only for things that everyone thinks is useful.

after a major commitment, a good friend and I were severely winded out on a large, local A

Just curious, but what kind of Major commitment? I was picturing a sketchy/high bust potential as far as access goes being a potential major commitment, and then I started thinking about driving a long distance, and other things.

What do others consider a 'major commitment' to be in BASE?

I guess I am trying to turn a random post into something even slightly useful.

Andrew
Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid,
the vast limits of their knowledge. - Mark Twain

Random posts are the best part of the dorkzone. I find this post useful because it reminded me of 3 nights ago when when we didnt jump. Its alot more fun than reading a "what size pilot chute should I use on this 1600 foot A?" thread.

a major commitment is hookers and blow, hookers and blow, hookers and blow!!!

a major commitment is hookers and blow, hookers and blow, hookers and blow!!!

no, no, no...its 2 hrs. without a beer. hookers and blow are standard procedure.
what!?

Mother Nature that is. after a major commitment, a good friend and I were severely winded out on a large, local A in the early AM hours. at least 20 mph on the ground gusting to 30+ ----- very wind sensitive sight.

Fuckin' sucks, but a major part of BASE.

keep smilin' young Jedis, another chance will come.

ps sorry for the random post, im smashed in the middle of the afternoon.

is this the first time this has happened to you or something

but im sure mac or someone else will burn you for shareing your thoughts.

I seem to now have the reputation of being someone that burns everyone on posts like this :$ I guess at least I will be remembered for something here! B|

NB: I missed this post but having read it, yeah I would have probably given the poster some inane bollox about the subject..... :P

edit to add............. wtf? do you not think that this has not happened to any other jumper before? we all commit to every jump and journey out the door either at 4am or 11pm, and we all get blown out at some point.... this is almost on the same level as the "thanks for......" posts........ :P

Is that better? Did I live up to my reputation.......

:D