avenfoto

tbhis is hilarious

Hydroguy, im glad you really took the time to tell us all what pedophilia is. You probably are trying to make yourself feel good by talking shit about other people. Maybe you have feelings of guilt stemming from something to do with pedophilia in the past. I really dont care. Your post is stupid. dumb. worthless. childish.

This whole thread is hilarious! Keep up the bickering everyone. This forum hasnt had a good thread like this in awile.

HIDGAF

Hydroguy, im glad you really took the time to tell us all what pedophilia is. You probably are trying to make yourself feel good by talking shit about other people. Maybe you have feelings of guilt stemming from something to do with pedophilia in the past. I really dont care. Your post is stupid. dumb. worthless. childish.

My post was directed at Butters for:
A. Inferring he was going to masturbate to pictures of a minor.
B. Inferring he was going to masturbate to pictures of what is now a users wife.

It had nothing to do with Jimmy...they are married, I couldn't give a damn what they do or have done.

Glad you are looking out for him though...like his Internet Protection Service or something else fucking stupid like that. Apparently, you HDoGAF...
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

Yea internet protection service. Thats what I am. I HIDGAF about you too buddy.