avenfoto

tbhis is hilarious

I think I need a few minutes alone with those pictures ... BASE gear, BASE jumping, and hot women. B|

I'm assuming since she's going hand held from the bridge with someone prepping her PC for her that she was about 16 when these pictures were taken. This word pops into my mind:

ped·o·phil·i·a (pd-fl-, pd-)
n.

The act or fantasy on the part of an adult of engaging in sexual activity with a child or children.

hydroguy at least he was just lookin' at pics of her from how long ago? around 1-1/2 years ago. and you say she was how old? 16-ish??? hmmm let's go back in time. who was "preping" her back then? would you say the same of the "preper"?????????? ;)

later
NPS SUX ASS

I think I need a few minutes alone with those pictures ... BASE gear, BASE jumping, and hot women. B|

I'm assuming since she's going hand held from the bridge with someone prepping her PC for her that she was about 16 when these pictures were taken. This word pops into my mind:

ped·o·phil·i·a (pd-fl-, pd-)
n.

The act or fantasy on the part of an adult of engaging in sexual activity with a child or children.

I will say, oops, I was informed as to who she was (and that she was married). I was original just trying to state that the combination of BASE gear, BASE jumping, and women (didn't know her age) is to say the least, hot.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

....cradle robber :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."

All,

I removed a couple of off-color pedophilia jokes from this thread.

Please remember that Dropzone.com has a zero tolerance policy for pedophilia jokes. If you wish to discuss the factual context of real events, and varying definitions of pedophilia are part of the discussion, have at it. But please refrain from extending the discussion into a the realm of (non-)humor. This is especially important when we are talking about real people who really read and participate in these forums, and will read your comments.

I will remove all pedophilia jokes without notice, and ban whoever posts them without warnings.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

There shall be no robbin' ..

"Thank you jimmy Halliday, my wonderful husband!!! You have helped me accomplish my dream of BASE jumping. You encourage me to go big and have a great time. I love you ; )"

www.jimmyhalliday.com - he looks hard.

------
Two of the three voices in my head agree with you. It might actually be unanimous but voice three only speaks Welsh.

There shall be no robbin' ..

"Thank you jimmy Halliday, my wonderful husband!!! You have helped me accomplish my dream of BASE jumping. You encourage me to go big and have a great time. I love you ; )"

www.jimmyhalliday.com - he looks hard.

my cradle robber statement was actually a joke pointed towards butters' post that he deleted. I wasn't talking about jimmy. I have no comment on that particular situation :) (edit: because it is none of my business and hijdgaf ;))
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

I had no idea she was married and I had no idea how old she was. I was commenting that the combination of BASE gear, BASE jumping, and women is hot. Case closed. :$
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

I had no idea she was married and I had no idea how old she was. I was commenting that the combination of BASE gear, BASE jumping, and women is hot. Case closed. :$

precicely what got me into my first BASE jumps. this hot European girl convinced me to drive her to idaho. a great weekend. her rig was small though. ouch.

You know nothing of jumping gear that's to small for you. B|B|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

You obviously just don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Oh, care to explain why exactly?
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

this is my public apology to jimmy and clair, i certainly had no intention of startting an anti- thread or whatever.. you both seemd like nice enough people, and what you do is really none of my buisness.

sorry.

this is my public apology to jimmy and clair, i certainly had no intention of startting an anti- thread or whatever.. you both seemd like nice enough people, and what you do is really none of my buisness.

Translated to "Hi Jimmy, I just so eye humped yoru wife over the internet" :)

------
Two of the three voices in my head agree with you. It might actually be unanimous but voice three only speaks Welsh.

I just did.
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

sorry.

I agree with you man, this got turned into a pedophile bashing and shit flinging fest. but jimmy is a cool guy, and it seems clair is as well. i bet they are just laughing at us.

I just did.

No, you really didn't.
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

No, you really didn't.

Yes, he really did. You just don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Seriously though ... hidgaf
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

No, you really didn't.

Yes, he really did. You just don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Seriously though ... hidgaf

Yeah!!!! He showed You!!!!

wait... what is going on?

-SPACE-

just shut up, sit back and watch the show... :)
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

No, you really didn't.

Yes, he really did./reply]

To you he did, to me he didn't.

Hey "Kidwicked",

I saw the back & forth regarding the post by "Badenhop".
Honestly, I did not get it either, but I have corresponded
with Avery before and know him to be quite sharp so I
did a quick google search....

Honestly
I
Don't
Give
A
Fuck

This information was explained by a YoutTube clip presumably
shot by Jimmy of Clair getting HIDGAF tattoo'd on the back of
her shaved head. Here is the link for citation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZueY_TEsPwo&mode=user&search=
Rigger, Skydiver, BASE Jumper, Retired TM

Thanks for breaking it down barney style for the kid :P
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

Hey "Kidwicked",

I saw the back & forth regarding the post by "Badenhop".
Honestly, I did not get it either, but I have corresponded
with Avery before and know him to be quite sharp so I
did a quick google search....

Honestly
I
Don't
Give
A
Fuck

This information was explained by a YoutTube clip presumably
shot by Jimmy of Clair getting HIDGAF tattoo'd on the back of
her shaved head. Here is the link for citation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZueY_TEsPwo&mode=user&search=

I think I need a few minutes alone with those pictures ... BASE gear, BASE jumping, and hot women.

------------------------------------------------------------
"I don't think I'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams." Leopold Stotch

i think i just realized i'm gettin OLD. If that's hot?!?!?that's not HOT? IS IT? i'm not sure. i'm just getting too old to understand the world i live in. im just going to quit being................i really don't understand a frickin' thing anymore? i quit! if.......................................
NPS SUX ASS

Thanks for breaking it down barney style for the kid

Now THIS is breaking it down Barney Style.

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

Thanks for breaking it down barney style for the kid

Now THIS is breaking it down Barney Style.

Oh my dear god; I almost just peed my pants.
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

No fucking shit. This whole worthless Thread was made justifiable only for that, 2 Pac, lip-sync bastardization of Barney, link.
I now can say without hanging my head with shame. " I did click on this thread and read."