avenfoto

tbhis is hilarious

Hmmm, I'm not really sure that waiting to prep your PC after you've crossed the railing is such a good idea. :P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Dont be jealous cus she started jumping before you, and is younger than you. And its not that hard to prep your PC on the other side of the rail...

Take a close look, in one of the pictures, the purple /black rig girl ready to jump have a nice twist on his main lift web, nice to cut away the parachute with that!!!into the water :S
N.

yeah the only thing funnier is a person that must just suck at everything making a post trying to drag a fellow base jumper down. dont be an ass !!!!!!!!!!!

I think it’s a great photo. I don’t see anything hilarious about it at all.

So, how much did Magot charge you for typing lessons? You certainly got your moneys worth. :D

(btw: I didn’t take this pic but I wish that I had. I like it.)

Baz

Hmmm, I'm not really sure that waiting to prep your PC after you've crossed the railing is such a good idea. :P

what could possibly go wrong?:P

if bridal routing has been checked before walking out on the bridge, than there should be no problem with that.

I think it’s a great photo. I don’t see anything hilarious about it at all.

So, how much did Magot charge you for typing lessons? You certainly got your moneys worth. :D

(btw: I didn’t take this pic but I wish that I had. I like it.)

Baz

and i agree, those are really good pictures. i saved a few to my comp, because they were very well shot. who took them?

what could possibly go wrong?:P

Yeah, you're wearing a parachute afterall.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

and i agree, those are really good pictures. i saved a few to my comp, because they were very well shot. who took them?

I think Corey Rich took them but I’m not positive. You should check out his site, it’s awesome. This guy is a master of photography.

http://www.coreyrich.com/

I think I need a few minutes alone with those pictures ... BASE gear, BASE jumping, and hot women. B|
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

I think I need a few minutes alone with those pictures ... BASE gear, BASE jumping, and hot women. B|

define hot.;)
NPS SUX ASS

define hot.;)

Hot: The women in those pictures. :$
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

define hot.;)

Hot: The women in those pictures. :$

Edit: http://www.clairnicholas.com/BASE/BASE-Pages/Image3.html

OH I FORGOT WHO I WAS TALKING TO?

your the guy who fell i luv with the raisons girl. remember she flirted with you til' she took all your money and then was done with you when you ran out of money. i think her name is/was "Lexus".but might have been Porsche. either way. she always called you "sweety".

hot 2 me is a number 10. i live in so. cal./los angeles. and every HOT chick in the world moves here. so maybe i'm a little jaded. cute but not a 10.......what does this have to do with BASE. nothing!

OH and for the record. i'm soooo not a HOT guy!!i'm probably a 4 or a 5 if i'm lucky! i'm really out of shape and everything. i'm sooo not HOT!!!

later
NPS SUX ASS

well, you know that beauty is skin deep but ugly goes all the way to the bone.

it seems Clair has a cool adventurous side and in my opinion that makes her much more attractive than just her very pretty appearance.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

'kin oath... he really knows how to take a picture...
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

well, you know that beauty is skin deep but ugly goes all the way to the bone.

it seems Clair has a cool adventurous side and in my opinion that makes her much more attractive than just her very pretty appearance.

perhaps your right:)
later
NPS SUX ASS

What do you think about the tattoo across the back of her head that says (in initials) "Honestly I Just don't Give a Fuck" ?
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

You obviously just don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
But hidgaf.
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

I'm assuming since she's going hand held from the bridge with someone prepping her PC for her that she was about 16 when these pictures were taken. This word pops into my mind:

ped·o·phil·i·a (pd-fl-, pd-)
n.

The act or fantasy on the part of an adult of engaging in sexual activity with a child or children.
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

Actually the clinical definition of pedophilia does not apply here. Legally she was still a child at 16, but not in psychological definitions. Technically pedophilia only applies when the child is prepubescent or going through puberty, which, she is obviously past that in these pictures.

So, anyone attracted to those pictures is not a pedophile.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~Adam Savage