matt_f_001

Thailand BASE

If anyone is going to be in Southern Thailand in the next few weeks, let me know! I will be here until the end of January! :)

I'm near Au Nang at the moment. I haven't jumped yet... I wanted to find out if there was anyone local here first. I will be traveling throughout the area in the next few weeks so if there are other spots, I would be up for a trip anywhere.

I will be back in Bangkok around the 12th ish of Feb... if you are around there then and want to jump, let me know. I have access to the rooftops of a number of Bs in the city. Just so you know, I don't BASE so you will have to be confident and skilled enough to pull off your own jumps... I am a local though with a car and can speak the language if the need arises! :)

Hell, I may come just to be shown around by you....

I wish I was out until then! I fly back out the 5th. I'll be back out next year so we will have to meet up then

Hell, I may come just to be shown around by you....

that is cool, just make sure u get in touch beforehand as i live between bangkok and sydney...
also, as i said i dont BASE so if ur genuinely interested, get me to send u photos of landing areas and height details before u come over so u can suss out if they are actually do-able yourself!!

edit: does anyone know the actual laws with BASE in Thailand? i would imagine a bribe would be sufficient in most cases but what do the actual laws say?

im sure Kitty is still around Ton Soy beach near Krabi, nice 120 m overhung cliff