garyharbird

Motion Sensors

Hey Guys
Recently 3 guys were spotted on one of our local A's at sunrise by a hunter, The police were called, but the guys got away.
Well The police reported it to the antenna company, and now all of our local A's. Owned by the same company have motion sensors on them,
They have 2 sensors on each antenna, and they face each other.
Is the a way around the Sensors, or are we gonna set them off if we climb on the outside of the A, off too the side of both of them.
Any help would be appriciated.
Thanks
Gary

The only way I know to get around motion sensors is to get above them. (i might be wrong) I think that most sensors put out an IR beam also. There is a limit to the distance the IR will pick up a reflection to report back to the sensor. Also Sensors are limited by direction and distance and are mostly used for security of close quarters.
I am not sure of the direction pointed or position of the sensors you are talking about ?
but, For Example: If you have an object such as a building or object near that you can get on top of. Then cross over to the Antenna above the sensors you will not set them off.
I have done this before just about like that. We got on top of the building next to the Antenna. Then went across on some electrical conduit pipe to the trap door above the base of the antenna. The sensors were pointed for movement for access at the base about 15-20 feet below the trap door and ladder. So we did not set them off.
There is another good way to asses your situation is to this that does work well. Set off the sensors inside the fenced compound and Leave then just lay back and make surveillance of just what are the repercussions of the action. Security response ? Alarm ? also you need to look carefully around the area of the sensors for any 'New' camera's that might be activated by sensors and placed there the same time as the new motion sensors.

There are alot of times that the sensors just switch on some floodlights for a set amount of time and do nothing else. I'd say to do what Ray said... just set them off, run away, and see what happens. And look for cameras.
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."

Hey Guys
Recently 3 guys were spotted on one of our local A's at sunrise by a hunter, The police were called, but the guys got away.
Well The police reported it to the antenna company, and now all of our local A's. Owned by the same company have motion sensors on them,
They have 2 sensors on each antenna, and they face each other.
Is the a way around the Sensors, or are we gonna set them off if we climb on the outside of the A, off too the side of both of them.
Any help would be appriciated.
Thanks
Gary

People !

The rules remain the same :

the low timer goes first, and you stay in the bushes and see what happens.

There are alot of times that the sensors just switch on some floodlights for a set amount of time and do nothing else. I'd say to do what Ray said... just set them off, run away, and see what happens. And look for cameras.

correct. the big one out here B|:P just puts a voice on a loudspeaker telling us that the popo men have been called. not buying it. of course, since we can get around it, we dont set it off.

like the popo men are really gonna go hiking thru 2 feet of snow for almost a mile just to check out a tripped motion sensor... riiiight.

Unless theres a dunkin' donuts within the compound, that's never gonna happen :S
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."

If anyone is actualy interested in getting around them i know how to do it for real but I will not discuss it openly on this forum if you are legitimatley a jumper local to this object I will tell you by PM, or next time I am up in nor cal I can just show you. Just my opinion but I think it is best to keep site access info off of DZ.com especially ways of thwarting security measures. Unless you really don't care about your local object getting completley burnt not that it isn't already. :)
Shane Murphy
www.adrenalinegeeks.com

Same here. I already pm'd him a way to make them the boy who cries wolf. If anyone else wants that info PM me.

Also told him what everyone else said, go in, fuck around, and leave, then see if anyone shows up, also look for camera's and see if any audible's go off.
I've got this really hardcore group of gaurdian angels that need a free paid vacation.
~Dan Osman

I have heard of people climbing up the outside of the antenna past the sensor then climbing back in after they have gone past the sensor.

un- screw the lightbulb a few screws.
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"