saf40

'Embracing The Void', Vertical Magazine

The current issue of Vertical magazine (available in Europe in English, French, German and Italian) has a 14 page feature on BASEclimbing with contributions from Jerome Blanc-Gras, Leo Houlding, Glenn Singleman and Valery Rozov. Clearly with these contributors the feature is very positive (actually the most positive I think you could get off the shop shelf). It is in the the dec 06 - jan 07 issue (English edition #3) so I don't think it'll be on the shelves much longer. There's a good shot of an exit from Mt Thor, Baffin on the cover. If i can get access to a scanner I'll put it up - I couldn't find anything from a websearch.

France is the most advanced country on some side of the sport : with their association they released a book with more than 250 cliffs ! you can also get an insurance for cliffs jumping, like any other mountain sport !
These french guy's rock. they have also Loic who fly like nobody and jeannoel (adrenalinbase) who make the finest aerodynamics base rig on the planet. i heard that jeannoel fly the highest spot in the world, 2000 m (only Yuri and him did that !!!)
let's see what they will do this year

Here is the cover of the issue of Vertical Mag

uhm

here is the access details to account with $3 000 000 000 in it

enjoy!
my place i work