hookitt

Thank you TomDancs

I wonder if you have actually ever paid anybody for sex in the traditional prostitution sense of the word.

If you saw Ryan, you'd know he has to pay to play....

Though I guess we all pay in some sense.

By the way Ryan, how's the healing process going?

Perhaps I am gay.

Absolutely nothing wrong if you are..... it's o.k.

I wonder if you have actually ever paid anybody for sex in the traditional prostitution sense of the word.

I was under the impression that the $ I gave those ladies was strictly for their company, and any sexual acts that may have occured was just consensual sex between two legal adults.

in all honesty, the shit i've done in my life would disgust most of you. Be glad i don't share it all or you'd really have something to whine about.

Would you be happy if your kid entering in said profession? Everybody loves hookers, right?

I will respect any decision my daughter chooses to make w/her life. I'll do my best to educate her and encourage her to choose a profession that is safer and more dependable. but i would never disrespect any of her choices.

You, on the other hand.............. I will give you the benefit of doubt and assume that you were simply going to extremes to make a(n) (unnecessary) point. but if you say anything else about my daughter, ever, that leads me to believe you are disrespecting her, we will discuss that in person....

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

I will respect any decision my daughter chooses to make w/her life. I'll do my best to educate her and encourage her to choose a profession that is safer and more dependable. but i would never disrespect any of her choices.

A worthy answer, for which I take my hat off.

You, on the other hand.............. I will give you the benefit of doubt and assume that you were simply going to extremes to make a(n) (unnecessary) point.

That was indeed what I was trying to do.

...but if you say anything else about my daughter, ever, that leads me to believe you are disrespecting her, we will discuss that in person....

Indeed I hesitated to make the point because some people can be sensitive as soon as their children get involved. However, you strike me as the person that can take an argument objectively without extrapolating. It appears that assumption proved true. No disrespect to your daughter intended in any way.

awwww... isnt this sweet. a thank you thread.

then i would personally like to thank every single looney tunes motherfucker ive ever met (and have yet to meet) through this wierd common hobby of ours, for all the good times, epic memories and life lessons learned (sometimes the hard way)...

ps. the jumps werent half bad either...

Yes indeed, that was very sweet. Please post a video of the make up sex.
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

Let's keep this thread on topic. Tom Dancs' urine has medicinal qualities.

It seemed like the right thing to do at the time

holy shit. we were seriously looney tuned when i met you. and the next(same) day........

still gotta do that jumping thing though.

meet me in central america sometime in the next 6-8 months and we'll do both, properly;)

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

Aw shucks you guys, I'm blushing...

Don't thank me. I'm the one who should be thanking you guys.

Thanx to Jason for finally (I hope) lengthening his closing loops.

Thanx to Chad and Katie for having at their place, and for all the lessons I have learned jumping with them. And thanx to Marty for letting me jump his rig.

Thanx to Wes P., Wayne C., Todd H., Gabe W., Tom A., etc... for all the knowledge you have been so willing to pass along.

And thanx to the countless others (e.g., Diego, Lou Y, Tommy H., Seth G., Clint and Shelly, Red Eye, Chris Mac, Texas crew, the Harrisons, Randy Peters, etc...) who have showed me around their turf, inspired me, or have spent time jumping or trying to jump with me.

And most importantly thanx to my family who have put up with me, worried about me, and have dealt with my absence throughout the last 17 years of my pursuits in the mountains, the desert, and in the sky.

Carpe Diem

Tom Dancs

Thanks Tom,
For your flawless translation from English to Hungarian. You're an angel :P