hookitt

Thank you TomDancs

Thank you for leaving bacon at Chad and Katie's house.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

No, he means real bacon. The good to eat stuff.

Yo Tim, thanks for bringing me coffee in bed this morning. ;)

Why bother? Cant you just send an SMS or phone him? Why do you think the world really needed to see and hear about this?

I hope the post is an underhand way to take the mick about the way the BASE zone at Dropzone dot com has become.... but I doubt it...

This is absolutely pathetic, I did not post “Hey Thanks Gus for driving today” or “Thanks Ivan for meeting up with us today”, because no one but us gives a shit about what we did today… so again I ask, why bother posting this inane crap? No one but you cares….

Come on Mac.... If it bothers you don't open it or read it. I for one am happy to see the brotherhood that his post demonstrates...

BATMAN - (A.K.A. SBCmac ...)

Yes the brotherhood is good, and I am still amazed by it and the help I get from people I hardly know.... being taken into homes and treated like a brother still makes me feel warm...... but hell, every time it happens I dont need to post and tell everyone about it..... if we all did the board would be flooded with posts about "Thanks" that you can actually do on a cell phone and be personal about it.... if you are that thankful, buy a gift for them....

don't open it or read it.

Yeah like thats possible when a title of a thread does not actually say "personal message about something no one but the people involved care about"

This is absolutely pathetic, I did not post “Hey Thanks Gus for driving today” or “Thanks Ivan for meeting up with us today”, because no one but us gives a shit about what we did today… so again I ask, why bother posting this inane crap? No one but you cares….

Turn off the computer, back away slow, call Ivan, roll a cigarette, turn on some Dire Straits, and slam down a beer.

I've made my fair share of "lookat me" and "thanks to X" posts (SabreDave, Crwper, Base 736, Chad and Katie, Cornishe, Tom Aeillo, lifewithoutanet, pBaseToBe and Tom Dancs all come to mind), but you've never torn me a second asshole. This is BASE brotherhood man. It's no technical post, but it beats the hell out of the hookers and blow drivel.

I for one think Tom Dancs is a great guy, and he can leave his bacon at my house any day! :)

Turn off the computer, back away slow, call Ivan, roll a cigarette, turn on some Dire Straits, and slam down a beer.

I've made my fair share of "lookat me" and "thanks to X" posts (SabreDave, Crwper, Base 736, Chad and Katie, Cornishe, Tom Aeillo, lifewithoutanet, pBaseToBe and Tom Dancs all come to mind), but you've never torn me a second asshole. This is BASE brotherhood man. It's no technical post, but it beats the hell out of the hookers and blow drivel.

I for one think Tom Dancs is a great guy, and he can leave his bacon at my house any day! :)

Fuck I missed those posts, otherwise I would have slammed you...... mainly because you thanked everyone but us when we took you into our homes and made you feel at home in England with shitty music and a load of chat about bollocks.........

Selfish wanker.......... ;)

PS) Thanks Ivan

Fuck I missed those posts, otherwise I would have slammed you...... mainly because you thanked everyone but us when we took you into our homes and made you feel at home in England with shitty music and a load of chat about bollocks.........

Sorry about that. I forgot to thank you guys because I was still in shock. Ivan drives me to the train station the next morning. I'm extremely hung-over, worried about the work-meeting I have to attend still being drunk, totally freaked out about the whole driving on the left side of the road thing...

...suddenly Ivan slams on the handbrake in the middle of the road, stops his car, jumps out, takes two steps, and starts pissing right by the side of the road, 8 AM with thirty other cars wizzing by at high speed.

Wtf? Only in England.

So hereby; thanks guys! I hope it wasn't the last time we got drunk. I'll have to make a stop in England this summer.

Now let's all have a group hug on the forums here!

Bummer

PS) Thanks Ivan

Bummer

Next time, I'll remember to add the sarcasm smiley. I forgot that you Europeans don't have your sense of comedy as finely tuned as the Danish Canadians from Holland. :P

I forgot that you Europeans don't have your sense of comedy as finely tuned as the Danish Canadians from Holland. :P

Now thats funny :D

PS) Thanks Ivan

I forgot that you Europeans don't have your sense of comedy as finely tuned as the Danish Canadians from Holland. :P

PS) Thanks Ivan

ironic...isn't it?

PS) Thanks Ivan

ironic...isn't it?

exactly

PS) Thanks Ivan

Ray,

From freakybush naked lady pictures, to 2 dogs obvously in love pictures. Dude , you're my new fave. BlackEyedSaint had it goin on with Britny briefly though. Start sending me anything you think is interesting.
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

Yea, I'm glad this thread came up, because I know I for one need to thank Tom D. for all that he's done for me, from reassuring me when I first started to giving me that extra bit of confidence on my first B, he's always been there for me (and I'm probably not the only one, which is why it's good there's a whole thread devoted to this). He's definately a generous giver, always giving back to the community, helping newbs, kissing babies, all that shit. ;)
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

maybe mac should make a list of the things we need to discus on dropzone.com. not me. ?:P

Congradulations Hookitt
You've won the first " idiot post of the day award"
There will be many more given out to follow but you've won the first.

What it takes to win the award...
1. look at me post
2. look at me post
3. look at me post

hookitt is #1 lamp

hay was it that really big fat bacon like texas style i love that shit
it will kill u faster than a line over but it's worth it
bacon and beer for breakfast yummy

This is BASE brotherhood man. It's no technical post, but it beats the hell out of the hookers and blow drivel.

:S

what a freakishly gay remark that was...... everybody loves hookers and blow!!!! their just to PC to admit it in public.

oh yeah, while we're all sucking tom's pecker here, I'd like to thank him for the SL set up of his I used on that NYC landmark.

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

what a freakishly gay remark that was......

Perhaps I am gay.

everybody loves hookers and blow!!!!

And I do as much as anybody (although I wonder if you have actually ever paid anybody for sex in the traditional prostitution sense of the word. Most people are all talk, but bail when push comes to shove. Would you be happy if your kid entering in said profession? Everybody loves hookers, right?)

Alas, there is a time, a place, and most importantly; a healthy dose of it. Lately, I've seen mostly overdoses.

I've never actually met Tom.

Early saturday morning Katie and I went for a hike in the freezing weather while Chad lay sleeping in his bed. Upon return she cooked us all breakfast. At some point she said "You have Tom Dancs to thank for the bacon"

There was some brief discussion about BASE and the BASE zone after that comment. We finished breakfast, and then posted a thank you for the heck of it.

Good lord Mac :D

Tim
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto